New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    How is it possible to lock your key in?

Using the FOB, one has to press the lock button.

Using the spare, one has to insert it from the outside.

The only scenario I see is this:

Open hatch. go inside. press the lock on the panel. get out through the hatch. then close the hatch behind you.

Opening the driver door from the inside unlocks everything.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by tenlaw View Post
    Please help me guys. My fiesta just got delivered today. Everything checked out fine. However, in my excitement, i left the car keys insidet. BOTH car keys. The original and the spare. I did not unlock the whole car. I just opened the hatch.

I just called my SA and she told me the only solution is to break the rear quarter glass plate and open the fiesta from the inside. Then bring the car to the dealership to have the quarter glass plate replaced for about 2,800 (with installation na daw yun).

Is there really no other alternative?

Masyado ako naging excited
    yung hatch open? kasya ako dun eh tanggalin mo lang yung parang tray

3. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by vivafoxpro View Post

Open hatch. go inside. press the lock on the panel. get out through the hatch. then close the hatch behind you.

May auto-lock yata yun sport. Tama ba?

4. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by vivafoxpro View Post

Here's what I did: without unlocking the car, I double-pressed the hatch open button. Transferred some stuff from my city to the back of the fofi. Sa excitement ko, I left both keys in the back compartment and closed the hatch. Then I closed the hatch. After a few seconds, I realized my boo boo. I tried opening the hatch pero ayaw na talaga.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by tenlaw View Post
    Here's what I did: without unlocking the car, I double-pressed the hatch open button. Transferred some stuff from my city to the back of the fofi. Sa excitement ko, I left both keys in the back compartment and closed the hatch. Then I closed the hatch. After a few seconds, I realized my boo boo. I tried opening the hatch pero ayaw na talaga.
    Yep. That'll do it. First thing I did when I got home with my unit was store the spare key somewhere safe (inside the house).

Charge to experience na lang.

Btw, there are blank Ford FOB keys available in ebay for less than they'll cost you from the dealer.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Ayun pala! Yeah if you used the key to open the hatch only button. It will open the hatch pero once you close the hatch then it locks automatically...

Yeah charge to experience na lang...

7. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    There is no other way except to break the glass, there is only one keyhole sa fofi and thats in the drivers side, i doubt you can get an expert locksman because the fofi's keys is straight with just grooves on the side, plus me hopping frequencies yan. Forget about old school sundot from the mirror kase ang lock ng fofi ay nasa dashboard.

Now, the best thing we can do with your scenenario, is to find out if all the security features of our fofi is really true, pag binasag mo yung window, mag aalarm nga ba? Or if you get a locksman, kaya nga bang gawin? Now thats what i'm curious about, sige nga keep us updated.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Cars are opened via the gap between the side glass and the door. It's not rocket science. I have no formal training on this but I have done it numerous times already (Sentra, Mazda 323, Lancer, etc.). You can buy a slim jim (lock pick) or just fabricate one like what I use.

In more developed areas, a wedge can be inserted to slightly open the top rear corner of the driver's side door frame and a long tool is used to reach the unlock button inside.

AFAIK, you can now learn this from the internet. Back then I had to practice on real cars. :D

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    http://www.wonderhowto.com/how-to-un...ut-key-295060/

would this work as well sir Otep?
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Ry_Tower View Post
    Nope. hehehe.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
HELP:( Ford Fiesta 2011 - ALL keys left inside