New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Please help me guys. My fiesta just got delivered today. Everything checked out fine. However, in my excitement, i left the car keys insidet. BOTH car keys. The original and the spare. I did not unlock the whole car. I just opened the hatch.

I just called my SA and she told me the only solution is to break the rear quarter glass plate and open the fiesta from the inside. Then bring the car to the dealership to have the quarter glass plate replaced for about 2,800 (with installation na daw yun).

Is there really no other alternative?

Masyado ako naging excited

2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Ask them if there is a way for them to reprogram a key to open it and void the older keys... Might be a more expensive solution than their solution but at least you don't need to break your FoFi's quarter glass...

3. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    I just talked to them and and they told me that it's not possible. I was just so excited. Balak ko pa naman sanang i-Subic over the weekend.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Call a locksmith.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by tenlaw View Post
    I just talked to them and and they told me that it's not possible. I was just so excited. Balak ko pa naman sanang i-Subic over the weekend.
    i say just break the quarter window na nga lang. baka mas masira pa kapag kinalikot ng locksmith yung door locks, or kung gamitan nung pang-carnap na device. hehe

6. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Siguro look away na lang while they do it, must hurt so much to see your brand new car being smashed like that...

7. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Cheapest way is to buy a new key without the remote, asked for the key code from ford and take it to the locksmith to get it cut.

8. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by 997 GT2RS View Post
    Cheapest way is to buy a new key without the remote, asked for the key code from ford and take it to the locksmith to get it cut.
    you need the original key to get a blank key cut. yun yung gagamitin na guide. yung key code is for the immobilizer lang.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Hindi ba pwede yung ginagawa ng guard sa malls when their owners locked their keys in their cars where they insert a blade may windows ng kotse para ma unlock yung doors?

Or is this no longer applicable to newer cars?

10. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Iwan mo sa Timog/ Tomas Morato area, prefereably in a secluded spot, pero pabantayan mo with some of your cop-friends. In a few minutes, may mga carnappers na pupunta diyan at pilit na bubuksan yun without breaking or damaging anything.

Pag nabuksan na, tsaka kayo lumabas para hulihin sila. (Or you can set them free, hehe, since they saved you from spending 2.8k).

Seriously, may mga magagaling na tirador na gumagamit ng long, flat blade to open the car by inserting it in the window channel. Sa Banawe, maraming ganun. I was witness to an impromptu demonstration by those tambays. Worth considering, IMO.
    Last edited by Galactus; April 29th, 2011 at 05:27 PM.

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast
HELP:( Ford Fiesta 2011 - ALL keys left inside