New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    When computing fuel consumption nowadays,there are already 3 scenarios.km/liter on highway,city driving(sundays&holidays) and rush hour traffic...

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    topgear internet has its list of the top ten most fuel-efficient cars in the local market.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    pano pag image conscious si girlaloo?

"no no not in front of my school! doon pa... doon pa... i don't want my friends to see me!"
    If a girl's shows that attitude, the guy should quit dating her already Napaka SC naman ng dating.

BTT: How about the Fiesta? That looks really nice. I'm not sure about the FC though

4. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    give us a budget then we'll talk.

baka mamaya sabihin namin ford focus tdci pero budget mo 200k lang pala

alto ka na nga lang

5. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by renzo_d10 View Post
    alto ka na nga lang
    I find the Alto too small. Can it fit 4 adults comfortably? 800 cc lang ba Alto? Parang Ducati lang

6. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    ^ well, yes. and it's not even close to beautiful. but then, if being fuel efficient and basic is what he's after, the alto might be the perfect choice.

the standard doesn't even have power steering.

personally, i think the alto is kinda dangerous to drive along our major highways (slex, nlex...) sobra liit and gaan.

if the budget is of the alto's, well... he's better off with a corolla GLi lovelife. i don't think it will go below 10km/L naman unless he has a heavy right foot

but i doubt it, he mentioned the tdci... he probably has around a 500-700k budget give and take a few hundred ks

7. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    The new vios looks good. Guapo sobra! And it's fuel efficient too.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

8. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    2013 hyundai accent crdi vgt na lang , guapo+fuel efficient and mabilis pa

9. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    pano pag image conscious si girlaloo?

"no no not in front of my school! doon pa... doon pa... i don't want my friends to see me!"
    ihulog sa imburnal pag ganyan

10. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by renzo_d10 View Post
    ^ well, yes. and it's not even close to beautiful. but then, if being fuel efficient and basic is what he's after, the alto might be the perfect choice.

the standard doesn't even have power steering.

personally, i think the alto is kinda dangerous to drive along our major highways (slex, nlex...) sobra liit and gaan.

if the budget is of the alto's, well... he's better off with a corolla GLi lovelife. i don't think it will go below 10km/L naman unless he has a heavy right foot

but i doubt it, he mentioned the tdci... he probably has around a 500-700k budget give and take a few hundred ks
    drove an alto k10 before going to lipa via slex and star tollway... all i can say is sobrang bilis at zippy... it drives like a micromachine... pero pag may bus na mag overtake, ramdam mo yung higop...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast