Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by boggsky88 View Post
    Thanks a lot Janemar.
    Is there any repair shop aside
    from Ford Casa who can check
    this BCM condition?
    Sorry, ala ako kilala. Either you can bring your unit to other casas for 2nd opinion or use forscan

2. Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by Jiggs View Post
    Ooohhh...so how can we know if the retrofit or HID upvrade is BCM friendly? Buti na lang am planning soon to upgrade mine. Thanks Janemar for that..
    Di ako maka post link nag eerror. Search mo na lang sir sa olx or lazada, BCM / CANBUS HID or LED kit.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2018
    hi po..2014 ford everest diesel engine namamatay po engine pg naka throttle? put gas then d engine stops...help pls..thank u very much
    Quote Originally Posted by Luigivaldivia View Post
    Feel free to ask any concerns about your ford cars. I'll help you. Or better yet, i can fix it for you.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by kitkat24 View Post
    hi po..2014 ford everest diesel engine namamatay po engine pg naka throttle? put gas then d engine stops...help pls..thank u very much
    Sir base sa kabilang forum nagtatago na daw yata yan. May naloko na daw yan.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by kitkat24 View Post
    Try mo muna palitan fuel filter ng orig brand/motorcraft.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Hi, my lynx ghia has trouble with number 2 ignition coil overheating resulting in bugling and breaking the coil. We tried exchanging new coil, still the same results. Checked the socket and harness but no short. Checked the elctrical output, the electrician says the coil is giving off more electricity than it is supposed to be. Then they opened the computer box and states that the box has been damaged. My box is cm11. We tried a cm14 box from a mitsubishi, it turned on but after 30 minutes, the coil is heating again and busted up. So, do you guys think the comp box is faulty? What are your thoughts? Thanks.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Saan po makakabili ng 2005 expedition transmission cable? Yung galing sa shifter ng manibela papuntang transmission. Mahal sa casa 8k daw. Sana po may makatulong mga boss salamat!

8. Join Date
    Oct 2018
    We own a toyota fortuner 2016 M/T, our first car and we're planning to sell it and get a ford everest ambiente M/T but then again i am concern about its parts in the long run. I am asking this because we're just new to having a car and i think you get my point. Parts that are sold in dealership is obviously expensive, does it apply to any makers in the ph? can major parts be bought outside the dealership like banawe and such.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by monero View Post
    We own a toyota fortuner 2016 M/T, our first car and we're planning to sell it and get a ford everest ambiente M/T but then again i am concern about its parts in the long run. I am asking this because we're just new to having a car you and i think you get my point. Parts that are sold in dealership is obviously expensive, does it apply to any makers in the ph? can major parts be bought outside the dealership like banawe and such.
    why sell your fortuner 2016? any problems?

10. Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Strange View Post
    why sell your fortuner 2016? any problems?
    mag 3yrs na, so far never pa kami nag ka problem kay forty. Need cash para sa business. pero kukuha kami ulit ng suv either toyota fortuner ulit or everest ambiente, top 2 choices namin.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678