New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    bkt hnd po kasyo kasali sa FCP? madami pong RS sa FCP

2. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    niky, u drivin an rs ba? if yes, r u interested to join?

3. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    ah gsto ksi nmn na marecogize na ford rs lng... my klala ka ba nka rs?

4. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    my friend let me drive his lynx rs down and up the whole stretch of marcos highway just for kicks early december 2005. all i can say is that "THE LYNX RS IS THE SWEETEST HANDLING CAR I HAVE EVER DRIVEN IN MY WHOLE LIFE." period!

that really made my whole year and it fulfilled all my initial d wannabe fantasies.

5. jagxtrm Guest
    sayang wala akong RS ... everest lng ... hehehe

jan 14 2005 ? teka last year pa yun ah ... hehehe ... 2006 na bro! hehehe :D

6. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by diesoline
    my friend let me drive his lynx rs down and up the whole stretch of marcos highway just for kicks early december 2005. all i can say is that "THE LYNX RS IS THE SWEETEST HANDLING CAR I HAVE EVER DRIVEN IN MY WHOLE LIFE." period!

that really made my whole year and it fulfilled all my initial d wannabe fantasies.
    Strange, I tell myself that every time I pull out of the driveway. A year and a half later, the steering wheel still brings a smile to my fingertips. And every time I get stuck in traffic, it's p*tsa naman itong clutch...

Initial D fantasies? try going up to Tagaytay. Every time I go there, whether really fast, really slow, or just plain driving, I enjoy myself.

Kaya lang, nag-sta-start na ang modders itch... more powah please!

*jt505: Sounds interesting... kita ko na ang mga traydor sa boards nyo... hi nino, kem and impulse! :lol: isusumbong ko kayo, bwahahahaha! (joke lang...)

As long as there's no problem with FCP, sure, I'll sign up on the boards. Pero busy ako palagi, and mahirap sa akin ang EB na get together (dalawa palang ang na-attend ko sa FCP).

Best is for you to gather who you can, and then sign up with FCP also, so you can take advantage of car-club track days and invitationals. You'll never know what your car is capable of until you take it on track.

BTW, if you guys need help on logos, design, fonts and photography, I'm always willing.

*jagxtrm - pare, mura ang benta ng RS secondhand. 550k, meron na. Join the darkside!
    Last edited by niky; January 11th, 2006 at 12:48 PM.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I've also test driven a Ford Lynx RS at The Fort... nung sinabi sa akin ng sales agent na... "Sir, ihataw ninyo...", I felt like a boy who's about to get his first kiss. Hehe.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    sensha na 2006 na pala.. ehehe mga nka ford lynx rs jan join our team!

9. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by mazdamazda
    I've also test driven a Ford Lynx RS at The Fort... nung sinabi sa akin ng sales agent na... "Sir, ihataw ninyo...", I felt like a boy who's about to get his first kiss. Hehe.
    uy, naalala ko yan. Nag round 2 ako kasama yung cutie SA ng Ford Edsa. hihihi

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    gusto ko yung LYNX RS CE. :drool:

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
Ford Lynx RS [MERGED THREADS]