New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Whichever car is in better condition. My bet is on the RS, but it will really depend on how the previous owner cared for the car.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

2. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Ford RS.

Maski SiR pa yan, it's still older than the RS hence, could be giving you more problems. And as we know, SiR's are mostly modded not just by it's exterior/interior but also with it's engine. Minsan, raced pa yan.

However, if the RS is in it's poorest condition ... then i'd go with the SiR AS LONG AS it's condition is not the same or even worse as how the RS' condition is.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    thanx po mga sir...but how bout their fuel consumption? and what if sir and rs had the same condition (a1)...which is the best daily driven car?kc po i lived in makati n working in taguig..cguro mga 4-5 km via c5 and via d fort..i am driving 83 corona dx w/ 3tg N/A engine. grabe fuel consumption...thanx po mga sir n more power...

4. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    ^^ Better than the two ? RS.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    um guys im kinda new here i drive a ford lynx rs 2.0 ce. haha haba eh proud kasi first car ko at the age of 17 hehe anyways can anyone tell me where to get one for my ce? short throw pls hehe and ot pero a full exaust and hedders too? tnx guys

6. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Hi niky, may I know where you get your Lynx parts in Laguna? Thanks.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    hey guys, im erick dalena ho! hehe im 16 turning 17 this november hehe o and my car, its a ford lynx rs ce. astig to! i herd they only made 100? totoo ba? umm i have a couple of qustions po. im a starter at tunning i loved cars since young so ayun. i knew a few pero olats pare, um my car has a simota ithink its a cai and it came with the car, it has momo rims. and all stock pa naman, im planning to change my rims, any points i need to know? and ung intake ko is on the bottom and natatakot ako bka pag napasabak sa baha e pasukin, its running on stock spings ngaun, what do you guys think i should get? gusto ko sana tein eh san kea mkkkuha nun? and how much? o planning din po pla ako magpalagay ng full exaust, anu kea una? muffer o hedders? or should i get them as a set? brands? and most importantly, price? hehe i have to beg my perents to give me dough to start this hehe pero i need help on chosing the right stuff. and where to get em. o and after a few months i am allso planning to install a turbo, help with everything po hehe plssss o and san po kaya merong steam clean ng seats? hehe tnx po . ps ndi po ako maka logon sa fcp kaya dito ako ng ttnung and alam ko naman mga astig tsikoteers eh haha tnx po!

8. Join Date
    May 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by ERICKDALENA View Post
    um guys im kinda new here i drive a ford lynx rs 2.0 ce. haha haba eh proud kasi first car ko at the age of 17 hehe anyways can anyone tell me where to get one for my ce? short throw pls hehe and ot pero a full exaust and hedders too? tnx guys
    If you have the cash, go to speedlab.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    heto nice article from inquirer.

read

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by ERICKDALENA View Post
    hey guys, im erick dalena ho! hehe im 16 turning 17 this november hehe o and my car, its a ford lynx rs ce. astig to! i herd they only made 100? totoo ba? umm i have a couple of qustions po. im a starter at tunning i loved cars since young so ayun. i knew a few pero olats pare, um my car has a simota ithink its a cai and it came with the car, it has momo rims. and all stock pa naman, im planning to change my rims, any points i need to know? and ung intake ko is on the bottom and natatakot ako bka pag napasabak sa baha e pasukin, its running on stock spings ngaun, what do you guys think i should get? gusto ko sana tein eh san kea mkkkuha nun? and how much? o planning din po pla ako magpalagay ng full exaust, anu kea una? muffer o hedders? or should i get them as a set? brands? and most importantly, price? hehe i have to beg my perents to give me dough to start this hehe pero i need help on chosing the right stuff. and where to get em. o and after a few months i am allso planning to install a turbo, help with everything po hehe plssss o and san po kaya merong steam clean ng seats? hehe tnx po . ps ndi po ako maka logon sa fcp kaya dito ako ng ttnung and alam ko naman mga astig tsikoteers eh haha tnx po!

If you can't afford to fund your car's mods, you might want to NOT do it.

Modding can be expensive, especially when you are already thinking about suspension and turbo mods.

The Ford Lynx RS also isn't the best car to mod because of many limitations of the base car.

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast
Ford Lynx RS [MERGED THREADS]