New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 41 of 72 FirstFirst ... 3137383940414243444551 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by river enchanter View Post
    ask ko lang sir, kung binuksan pa ba nila un dashboard for identification ng wiring? plan ko kasi palagyan ng speaker sa likod since i own the 1.6L trend. thanks
    note that anti's fiesta is a sport, and as such has speakers on all 4 doors, thus replace lang existing speakers, sa trend, no speakers at the back but there are wires for them, hindi i se-series sa front speakers.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by vivafoxpro View Post
    Hehehe... That is one of my reference materials in my "devil eyes" mod.

For that to be properly done, the headlight housing must be put inside an oven for the sealant to soften. After which the angel eyes can be installed within the lens.

Oven-toaster lang ang akin. Maliit sya ng konti para sa headlight natin
    Heat gun lang puwede na(meron ako). There's a DIY post in the detailing section where he used a heat gun in cleaning his headlights.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    A heat gun would probably be the only option for the Fiesta headlight, as it is so long, it would not fit in most household ovens.
    I did my old Honda's headlight in my oven when I put in FXR Bi-xenon HID projectors, and it only just fit. The light cannot touch the side of the oven as it will melt where it touches the metal.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by master siopao View Post
    note that anti's fiesta is a sport, and as such has speakers on all 4 doors, thus replace lang existing speakers, sa trend, no speakers at the back but there are wires for them, hindi i se-series sa front speakers.
    i see. thanks for the info sir

Quote Originally Posted by kevo888 View Post
    I used "Johnny Air Cargo" -
    http://johnnyair.com/?page=58

You buy online, using the Johnny air address as your shipping address.
    Then they ship from there (New York) to Pinas.
    They have branches in Megamall and Head Office nr. Glorietta.
    It is a good way of buying from US websites that don't ship internationally.
    I think Paolorenzo used it also to get his Ipod cable and stuff, thats what got me interested in the service.
    Off-topic post on JAC: JAC has a tie-up with PinoyDVD.com, and PDVD members enrolled with JAC fall under their corporate account. We normally get items shipped tax-free (well, still depends on overall quantity and value, of course). It'll be about US$5.50 per pound. So JAC is good for small items (e.g. watches, cables, etc). JAC gets so much business from the PinoyDVD community, having tons of Region1 DVDs and now RegionA BDs. They have a drop-off address both in NY and NJ (use them wisely -- if you're purchasing items from NY, such as Amazon, have them shipped to NJ, to avoid local taxes).

Back to topic. I used JAC to have my iPod interface cable for our FoFi shipped, as well as the keyed gas cap cover (which doesn't fit our Asian Fiesta!!! ).

6. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by paolorenzo View Post
    Off-topic post on JAC: JAC has a tie-up with PinoyDVD.com, and PDVD members enrolled with JAC fall under their corporate account. We normally get items shipped tax-free (well, still depends on overall quantity and value, of course). It'll be about US$5.50 per pound. So JAC is good for small items (e.g. watches, cables, etc). JAC gets so much business from the PinoyDVD community, having tons of Region1 DVDs and now RegionA BDs. They have a drop-off address both in NY and NJ (use them wisely -- if you're purchasing items from NY, such as Amazon, have them shipped to NJ, to avoid local taxes).

Back to topic. I used JAC to have my iPod interface cable for our FoFi shipped, as well as the keyed gas cap cover (which doesn't fit our Asian Fiesta!!! ).
    Eh?? Bakit ganoon? Kala ko standard lahat ng gas intakes ng Fiesta? Can you expound on why it doesn't fit?

7. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    just got my ford OEM ipod cable today. paid around $18 usd including shipping via ebay US. 6 weeks before it arrived though. actually ordered it even before i got my fiesta.

i hate paying big charges for shipping so i was ok to wait.

also had my speakers fixed... ok na yung infinity setup ko. its definitely more detailed than the stock speakers. but... basag pa rin at high volumes. those who want to play music loud really need an amplifier.

was also able to tweak the settings. killed the eq on my ipod then just tweaked the eq on the fiesta a bit. i can also confirm that the official ipod cable is clearer than a normal ipod cable + aux since the music goes out of the ipod digitally and not through the analog earphone output. not that using a standard aux cable wasnt clear... the official ipod cable is just clearer by a bit.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    ano ba maganda ilagay na accessories sa ford fiesta S hb cool white?

Quote Originally Posted by hausteam View Post
    Eh?? Bakit ganoon? Kala ko standard lahat ng gas intakes ng Fiesta? Can you expound on why it doesn't fit?
    dalhin ko na lang sa Grand EB, para mapakita sa iba. Hirap describe sir. Basta di siya pasok. It's bigger than our installed nozzles.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by hausteam View Post
    Heat gun lang puwede na(meron ako). There's a DIY post in the detailing section where he used a heat gun in cleaning his headlights.
    Great! With great guts in fixing your side mirror with silicone sealant against would be thieves and armed with your very own heat gun, we will be happy to see a demo of the procedure not using some other dude's headlight but with our own elongated lens.

IMHO the oven procedure is the proper way to do it getting gradual even rise in temperature. Heat guns provide a concentrated channel of hot air. Reckless as I am, I am not willing to risk my headlights deforming due to uneven temperature.

Ford Fiesta Mods at iba pa