New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 14 of 72 FirstFirst ... 41011121314151617182464 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    really need floor mats and i wanna get the 3m nomads... but i like the thought of having them custom cut.

kamusta yung pag cut sa true value? i know they use 3A (nomad like but not 3m) but custom cut is still custom cut.

asked at true value... cost for 2 piece front, then 1 long piece rear seats, plus trunk = 3,799 php yata. anyone tried their custom matting for the fiesta yet?

also... will we void our warranty if we put in a snap on headlight upgrade like the philips xtreme power?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by antikryst View Post
    really need floor mats and i wanna get the 3m nomads... but i like the thought of having them custom cut.

kamusta yung pag cut sa true value? i know they use 3A (nomad like but not 3m) but custom cut is still custom cut.

asked at true value... cost for 2 piece front, then 1 long piece rear seats, plus trunk = 3,799 php yata. anyone tried their custom matting for the fiesta yet?

also... will we void our warranty if we put in a snap on headlight upgrade like the philips xtreme power?
    I already have 3M nomads installed in my HB. Just get the smallest size. They are a little oversized, but settle in nicely with a little "lip" around the edge to keep the stones etc off your carpet.

I have also installed Phillips xtreme vision bulbs in my high and low beam, and Osram Nightbreaker plus in the fogs (as Philips don't make a H11 bulb in their xtreme vision series). Noticeable improvement over the stock bulbs for both output and color.

The bulbs are the same wattage as the stock, and you don't mess with the wiring/electrics, so no problems with warranty ...I assume.
    Anyway, if one of your stock bulbs breaks, I doubt that is covered in the warranty for replacement
    By the way, the stock bulbs are also Philips for high and low, and Osram for fogs....but longer life/lower output version (Cheaper).

3. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by kevo888 View Post
    I already have 3M nomads installed in my HB. Just get the smallest size. They are a little oversized, but settle in nicely with a little "lip" around the edge to keep the stones etc off your carpet.

I have also installed Phillips xtreme vision bulbs in my high and low beam, and Osram Nightbreaker plus in the fogs (as Philips don't make a H11 bulb in their xtreme vision series). Noticeable improvement over the stock bulbs for both output and color.

The bulbs are the same wattage as the stock, and you don't mess with the wiring/electrics, so no problems with warranty ...I assume.
    Anyway, if one of your stock bulbs breaks, I doubt that is covered in the warranty for replacement
    By the way, the stock bulbs are also Philips for high and low, and Osram for fogs....but longer life/lower output version (Cheaper).
    thanks. can you post pictures of your matting? interested to see how the nomads look before i actually take the plunge (mahal kasi :p) on either the real pre cut nomads... or the custom cut ones at true value.

how much did your lighting upgrade cost? and where did you get them?

4. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by tidus1203 View Post
    Saw this photo in Facebook...

Now I kinda want those mud guards...
    Group buy?

5. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by reefshark View Post
    Group buy?
    SIge basta kayo mag-organize ng group buy and merong decent discount then I am all go...

6. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by kevo888 View Post

Saan ba puwede makabili ng Phillips bulbs? Do I need complete specs or sabihin ko lang H11? Pareho lang ba ang high and low beam? What are my choices? TIA

7. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    saan sinasaksak po yang phone?

8. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    angas ng leather seats

9. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by tidus1203 View Post
    SIge basta kayo mag-organize ng group buy and merong decent discount then I am all go...
    same here. im liking the mudguards

10. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    just bought the oem cargo tray from gerard. searched for "ford fiesta accessories" in sulit as recommended by a post i read somewhere here. 2.7k. havnt installed it yet though.

will post pics after i install it.

heres his link

http://www.sulit.com.ph/index.php/vi...ta+accessories

Ford Fiesta Mods at iba pa