New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by paolorenzo View Post
    FYI, yung screw cover nung front passenger door ko nasira only after a few days (to think na passenger side pa yan). One of the pegs broke, and fell when my wife was opening the door. I suspect it already broke upon assembly.

Mga 6 weeks na since I reported to Marvin of FGC Warranty Section, and wala pang replacement part. They actually don't have the cover only, so they need to order the entire door lever entirely (siyempre yung cover lang gagamitin ko, and not have my door lever touched anymore).

The same "brittle" clips seem to be manifesting in different parts of the car, such as mags centercaps and tow hook cover.
    Good to read your own experience sir. I tend to believe that although i did not attempt to break the pegs to prove kung malutong nga.

I will take a look at my hook cover and mags centercaps next weekend.

Mga ka-kosa please post your own personal experience so we can determine if this is a general thing or natapat sa malas di sir pao.

It's possible these minor items (not essential to performance and safety) were ordered from a cheaper supplier. I understand parts come from all over the world.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Medyo light rain dito sa Pampanga so I got to test my baby sa ulan.

My observation is when you squirt the windshield washer, it automatically gives you 3 wipes, 5 seconds pause and one last wipe.

This happens only when it is raining. I tried the squirt on a sunny day and no auto wipe.

This means the on-board computer knows if it raining or not. Another of those tiny details that add to the fiesta as a wonderful whole.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    FYI, yung screw cover nung front passenger door ko nasira only after a few days (to think na passenger side pa yan). One of the pegs broke, and fell when my wife was opening the door. I suspect it already broke upon assembly.

Mga 6 weeks na since I reported to Marvin of FGC Warranty Section, and wala pang replacement part. They actually don't have the cover only, so they need to order the entire door lever entirely (siyempre yung cover lang gagamitin ko, and not have my door lever touched anymore).

The same "brittle" clips seem to be manifesting in different parts of the car, such as mags centercaps and tow hook cover.
    siguro sa paglalagay ng tint kaya nasisira,need pa ba tangalin yan para mailagay tint sa window?

4. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by vivafoxpro View Post

My observation is when you squirt the windshield washer, it automatically gives you 3 wipes, 5 seconds pause and one last wipe.

This happens only when it is raining. I tried the squirt on a sunny day and no auto wipe.

This means the on-board computer knows if it raining or not. Another of those tiny details that add to the fiesta as a wonderful whole.
    So far no auto wipe for me, let me try that kung may ulan. Hope this is true for all Fiesta units.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    If you mean rain sensing wipers 100% sure ako WALA TAYO NYAN maskin Sport model pa wala...

Now if you activate the windshield washer and if the wipes are more on rainy days, that I am not sure cause I have not tried it myself.

Quote Originally Posted by stync View Post
    siguro sa paglalagay ng tint kaya nasisira,need pa ba tangalin yan para mailagay tint sa window?
    Nope, not related to tint installation. Hindi tinanggal ang door handle or sidings during installation. I had my tints installed outside of casa, and under my close supervision.

Labo 'to sir. I don't think we have this. Test it again.

The cool feature of our wipers is that it detects if you're driving forwards or backwards. If you're driving with wipers on, and need to go on reverse, the rear wipers will turn on once you shift to "R". At least this is how the Sport variant works...

7. Join Date
    Oct 2010

not true. try the windscreen squirt on a sunny day again and the same behavior shows. all units are not equipt with rain sensing device. my guess is that you did not press the squirt washer long enough to activate the auto wipe that particular sunny day. even the rear has an auto wipe when activating the squirt washer.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2006

If I recall correctly the Fiesta has no rain sensor for the wipers.

In our Focus Trend, when you use the windshield washer, the wiper is programmed (fixed) to wipe 3 times, pause, then wipe one last time. Rain or shine, it goes through the same cycle when you use the windshield washer.
    Last edited by AG4; January 11th, 2011 at 10:39 AM.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    If you're driving with wipers on, and need to go on reverse, the rear wipers will turn on once you shift to "R". At least this is how the Sport variant works...
    +1. cannot say if the same with the m/t users. please confirm.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Questions lang:
    1, Are the clips on the tow hook cover susceptible to breaking for the Sport model onlY? Or is it the same for the Trend version? I think the covers are different.
    2. How about sa alloywheels cover clip breakage, for all variants ba ang incident?

Sino sino na ba ang nahulugan?

I'd want to tape the covers now or silicon!

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Ford Fiesta attention to details