1. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fb...o.376495018897

eto sir,wan ko ba dito sa mga malaysian kung bakit ang bibigat ng kamay

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fb...4&id=520748392

2. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Sunday bukas, may oras na naman for more kalikot

Will confirm or deny the findings of the Malaysian kalikot kings. Like my own investigation dun sa secret compartment, para mabuksan yon, pu-pwersahin talaga buksan. Pag nasira, poor quality daw... Unfair naman sa Ford Fiesta...

3. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    kapag nakuha ko na unit ko di ko na kakalikutin ahhaha,sa ngayun gulong gulo pa kami kung white or blue ahhehehe

4. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by stync View Post
    eto sir,wan ko ba dito sa mga malaysian kung bakit ang bibigat ng kamay
    Here are my findings

Yes kung mabigat kamay mo masisira nga yung screw cover. I would use just a rubber plug myself pero mas magastos siguro yun. Anyway that cover does not affect the Fiesta's performance and safety in any way. My Honda City simply has the screws exposed. Buti pa nga to meron pa cover.

This is my investigation of the Malaysian overheating wire. Siguro yung sa kanila nakapatong yung wire sa bulb. I think this may be possible since like in my picture, you can see na medyo mahaba yung wire and it can loop back on itself. My advice is to take a look at yours. Yung sa akin nilayo ko pa lalo yung wire. 24 hours ba nakasindi to? Ang alam ko on lang sya pag binuksan mo boot. Gano ba naman katagal yun?

Since we are in the topic of build quality. An additional positive feature I found in our Fiesta is the extra treatment Ford did on the running board. Napansin ko kanina habang naglilinis ako na you will notice a margin where the extra protective treatment starts. If you look closely, you will notice na makinis sa side ng passenger then mas makapal at may texture going outwards and down below the running board. Underneath is gets even thicker with the rubberized undercoat.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Removing my headlight assembly to investigate the hole in the fender liner. I was faced again with another small feature testimonial to the Fiesta's build quality.

Looking at the pictures below, we can see the headlight connector. You will notice some tiny rubber plugs on the unused holes of the connector. Why bother with these hidden and tiny holes? Well, headlights are a major component of our cars and I can only surmise that Ford does not want any moisture or dust getting into the electrical contacts.

Long view of the connector showing the wiper fluid tank

Closer view of the connector:

6. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    nice yun pala yun cover lang ng screw.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    * vivafoxpro - :clap1:

8. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by GulongGong View Post
    * vivafoxpro - :clap1:
    more discoveries!

Quote Originally Posted by vivafoxpro View Post
    FYI, yung screw cover nung front passenger door ko nasira only after a few days (to think na passenger side pa yan). One of the pegs broke, and fell when my wife was opening the door. I suspect it already broke upon assembly.

Mga 6 weeks na since I reported to Marvin of FGC Warranty Section, and wala pang replacement part. They actually don't have the cover only, so they need to order the entire door lever entirely (siyempre yung cover lang gagamitin ko, and not have my door lever touched anymore).

The same "brittle" clips seem to be manifesting in different parts of the car, such as mags centercaps and tow hook cover.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    coin holder pala yun, actually i hang my keys there nakasabit yung key chain ring.

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
Ford Fiesta attention to details