New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by rogie View Post
    sa mga naka sedan po... umiilaw ba yung nasa taas ng rear fog and reverse light nyo? thanks
    No. Pero it is very ideal for flashing lights as an added safety for the brake lights.

I once saw an automotive show where they discussed it. (sorry cannot find link in youtube yet, but it was a british show, not sure if it was topgear)

Their findings were that with the use of blinking yellow light as the third light, drivers following you reacted better.

Iwas bundol sa pwet.

I plan to install them and post in "Mods at iba pa" if ever I do.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    No video pero here is one link:

http://autolumination.com/dcell2.html

3. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    hello mga sir,my left side fog lamps doesnt light up is it normal?or its busted? already read the manual and it said that its not servicable.am i screwed ?

4. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Sipsip7 View Post
    hello mga sir,my left side fog lamps doesnt light up is it normal?or its busted? already read the manual and it said that its not servicable.am i screwed ?
    You and everyone else... So let me repeat! THAT IS NORMAL. Only the left side lits up...

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by tidus1203 View Post
    The SES model in the US has rain sensing wipers... But not our ASEAN models... As usual we get short changed... Sila nga meron pang mga heated seats which is class exclusive over there for a sub compact...
    We don't need that rain sensing wiper thingie. Mga tunay na lalake tayo dito. If we can't sense that its raining, we shouldn't be driving in the first place.

And I'd rather have airconditioned seats. hehehe. For cold weather, the vehicle standard cabin heater works well enough in our country.

I'm not trying to offend anyone. Peace tayo.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    rear fogs are one sided. left side for left hand drive and right side for right hand drive

7. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    guys,paano ba maalis mansta ng gulong ng motor sa rear ko malapit sa fog lamp namantshan ng itim,

may saka yung takip ng pang tow sa likod ambilis natanggal

8. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by OTEP View Post
    We don't need that rain sensing wiper thingie. Mga tunay na lalake tayo dito. If we can't sense that its raining, we shouldn't be driving in the first place.

And I'd rather have airconditioned seats. hehehe. For cold weather, the vehicle standard cabin heater works well enough in our country.

I'm not trying to offend anyone. Peace tayo.
    True, but I have to say though the rain sensing wipers feature is really a very nice one. Not only does it detect that there is rain, it also detects the volume of rain and adjusts the wiper speed accordingly. The effect is you actually forget that you have wipers and you don't have to fiddle with the wiper settings every now and then especially when it is only a drizzle and the volume of drizzle keeps on changing. I actually miss this feature from my MZ3 whenever I drive the Fiesta in the rain.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Today I did more investigations re:

Tow hook cover - Mine is a 1.4 MT Trend sedan and the cover is on the front bumper. I tried to pry it open but there was some resistance. I did not go further concluding that it won't fall off by itself.

Wheel caps - they do bulge out unlike my Honda City where they are flush with the surface of the rims. I tried prying them off with my swiss knife but same with the tow hook cover, enough resistance to show they won't fall off.

Forcible removal can never be totally prevented.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Opening the lining of the sedan's boot, you will see wires controlling the boot lock. One press on your wireless fob, unlocks, another press pops it open. Same happens when you press the button bellow the handle of the boot.

All "by wire", the button sends a signal to the computer, the computer pops the boot. No cables or mechanical handle to open the boot.

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
Ford Fiesta attention to details