Some forum visitors planning to get their own Fiesta have expressed worries about some posts made in Malaysia. Their concern is the quality of the interior and plastics and "cheap build quality" was brought up.

Being a Fiesta owner since Dec 17, 2010, I am in a good position to confirm or deny these "worries".

I took some pics today and present them with annotation for your perusal.

Glove compartment have features that would not be put in if cheapness was the intention.

A/C vents: quality plastic, good worksmanship

Driver side compartment. Latching mechanism intended for rare use. Hindi po siguro lalagyan ng kendi kundi mga emergency items na pag inabot ka sa alanganin may gagamitin ka. The fiesta even has a drawer under the front passenger seat, in addition to the cup holders and such behind the hand break, in addition to the glove compartment.

All of these for everyday things. Wag naman nating asahan na pati itong maliit na lalagyan na ito ay palaging bukas-sara.

Agree ako kay Sir Tidus na sapat ang quality ng matertyales kahit maituturing na hindi first class.

If they used LEGO quality plastics, the price would have been prohibitive for us middle class hombres.

I thank Ford for their new attitude in releasing this model. Something for the average Joe and most very many for the enthusiast.

Ford has given us a car that we can accessorize and modify as we please yet of great value for "off the shelf" buyers.