New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 680 of 778 FirstFirst ... 580630670676677678679680681682683684690730 ... LastLast
Results 6,791 to 6,800 of 7777
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by gomez_ea2 View Post
    wala sir, naka off ung vent sa baba, tapos, kahit pindutin ko ung dual or naka off ung dual, wala pa din, sa side pa din lumalabas ung hangin, pero after ko re-start ung engine, nag normal function na sya

Sent from my RNE-L22 using Tapatalk
    Naulit pa ba sir after that?

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    so far wala naman na sir, back to normal operation na sya, turn off then on ko lang ung engine..

3. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    so far wala naman na sir, back to normal operation na sya, turn off then on ko lang ung engine..

Good sir normal lang sa ganyan computer type na kasi minsan me glitch. At least hindi na naulit [emoji106]

4. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by maxpedition View Post
    Good sir normal lang sa ganyan computer type na kasi minsan me glitch. At least hindi na naulit [emoji106]

yes sir, ok na. minsan pa nga mainit ung lumabas na hangin sa baba, sa may paanan (sa 3ed row) pero naka cold ung temperature nung air con, sinabi ko sa SA ko, nag try sila kung ano anong scenario, di nakita, so far di na sya naulit.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by yebo View Post
    share ko sa iyo what i've researched.

it can play video only when tranny is in P, and only with the aux in/usb from a media player. so you will need the proper cables from a media player (i.e., iphone, tab) to connect to the aux in/usb connectors of the sync2 mytouch hu. this limitation of only being able to watch video when the vehicle is parked is a feature that is required of US vehicles wherein US state laws do not allow viewing of a video for the front seats when the vehicle is in motion. since sync2 is inherited by the everest from its US brothers they did not bother to edit the program anymore to conform to what is allowed over here (you can blame microsoft for that).

there is a hardware that is available called "Lockpick" that allows sync2 mytouch to play videos even while the vehicle is moving (of course not in R since that puts the rear camera in play). mahal lang, like $350-450 depending on model and car. it will need to be put in between the connectors at the back, plug it in and some setting up required depending on what features you want to enable or disable. STILL you can only view videos from the aux in/usb, not from the disc player since that is only a CD player and not a DVD player. so unless you have the time before every trip to transfer the DVD you just bought to a media player then this will not work for you. if you want this solution here is the latest Mytouch Lockpick Air link >>> Mytouch AIR

my chosen solution is simply to buy a headrest monitor with DVD/TV player with a fm transmitter for the sound. if the front passenger wants to view what's showing at the back then I can just buy another monitor stored in the glove compartment. that or a replacement sunvisor monitor.
    android module interface pwede na

6. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    mga sirs, ask ko lang kung may nakapansin sa inyo na medyo naka lean sa driver side ung sasakyan? parang ngayon ko lang napansin, naka full tank ako.. or maybe wala sa level ung pinag paradahan ko

7. Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Mine is oks naman kahit pa Full Tank...but yun sa bro in Law ko..kapag nakasakay sya noticeable leaning..he's a big guy hehe

OT: Sa mga naka premium and 3.2 with auto lift tail gate...meron ba syang intdrlock na it would not open when travelling on high speed? Say mapindot yun release button..
    Last edited by Jiggs; February 5th, 2018 at 12:02 PM.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Jiggs View Post
    Mine is oks naman kahit pa Full Tank...but yun sa bro in Law ko..kapag nakasakay sya noticeable leaning..he's a big guy hehe

OT: Sa mga naka premium and 3.2 with auto lift tail gate...meron ba syang intdrlock na it would not open when travelling on high speed? Say mapindot yun release button..
    it will only open when the gear is in P. kahit sa N hindi siya oopen.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    https://www.autoindustriya.com/auto-...this-2018.html

10. Join Date
    Jul 2016
    yes sir, ok na. minsan pa nga mainit ung lumabas na hangin sa baba, sa may paanan (sa 3ed row) pero naka cold ung temperature nung air con, sinabi ko sa SA ko, nag try sila kung ano anong scenario, di nakita, so far di na sya naulit.

May forscan ka sir di ba?

Check mo if may dtc. It will log a dtc for hvac blend door and vent door position error if may problema man.

If pinatay mo na engine, nag re-calibrate ung position sensor. Maingay sya pag sira ung motor, di nya makita ung position na target nya.

Ford Everest 2015