New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 678 of 778 FirstFirst ... 578628668674675676677678679680681682688728 ... LastLast
Results 6,771 to 6,780 of 7777
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by alrorskyz View Post
    726-27-01 0000 xxxx xxxx - Front Light Outage Detection Disable when adding aftermarket LEDs/HIDs in Halogen Bucket
    ayun lang wala ako forscan...pero confirmed gagana daw basta lagyan ng relay.. any issue kaya kahet hindi galawin sa forscan?

pagginamitan ba ng forscan ma void agad warranty? if so ayaw ko muna

2. Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by s2kap1 View Post
    ayun lang wala ako forscan...pero confirmed gagana daw basta lagyan ng relay.. any issue kaya kahet hindi galawin sa forscan?

1. Di pede Relay lang, you need equivalent sized resistor to fake the BCM into thinking na may nakakabit pa na halogen bulb.

2. Di mavoid warranty using forscan.

3. Mas ma void warranty if nakita nila may nakakabit na chingchongching HID kit and Relay sa engine bay mo.

4. Just buy a BCM friendly HID kit kung alang forscan.

5. Switch to clear tints for windshields(anytime baka maghigpit na rin naman LTO) + upgraded halogen bulbs like osram NB.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by s2kap1 View Post

Hindi na void warranty if you change settings using forscan.
    Mas ma void if makita nila may relay kinabit and wire splicing.
    Forscan is free but you need to buy OBD that will support forscan.

Sent from my SM-A720F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    my wife made a trip to zambales today to fetch my mother's caregiver. she went at 170 kph at sctex. maingay na daw yung engine starting at 160 kph. i did changed the air filter with a huricane filter, baka siguro kaya naingayan siya. and then there is the issue with the mud terrain tire she bought when the right rear nitto got slashed.

and my top speed on the eve was only 145 kph and she starts to scold me at 130kph! unfair!

5. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    more air sounds good on gas engines.. so sa diesel hindi? 170 lol talo pa nya ako hahahah

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    more air sounds good on gas engines.. so sa diesel hindi? 170 lol talo pa nya ako hahahah

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    maingay yata talaga basta washable filter. i remember someone here used k&n on his eve and maingay din ang report. i did noticed an increase humm when i first put it in 3 weeks ago.

kaskasera talaga e. di pa naman nabigyan ng speeding ticket kahit na-flag down na sa sctex noon. nahuli daw siya kanina sa sbma not for speeding but for failure to stop at a 4-way stop. dinaan na naman sa pa-cute. sabi ko nga di lang tiniticketan kasi babae siya.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    ask ko lang mga sir, sino may roof basket sa everest nila? especially sa naka panoramic roof..? thanks

Sent from my RNE-L22 using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by gomez_ea2 View Post
    ask ko lang mga sir, sino may roof basket sa everest nila? especially sa naka panoramic roof..? thanks

me. pero inaalis ko pag di ko naman ginagamit kasi malakas ang wind noise. i just have the chipipay generic roof basket na tig 5k from banawe. the roof crossbar is the slim type so di siya gaano maingay. that one stays on permanently.

make sure when you install the roof cross bar that the forward half of the panoramic roof can open upwards (2 modes di ba, 1st mode the roof opens up for ventilation to get rid of hot air, 2nd mode the roof moves down and slides rearward). when they first installed my crossbars i could not do mode 1. so i had to slightly make the crossbars shorter for the clamp to fit the next notch back of the roof rack.

20160509_120519.jpg

this is it's position now. the crossbars cost 8.5k in banawe, the exact same model is being sold by some seller active in the ford everest club for 35k before.
    Last edited by yebo; February 1st, 2018 at 05:59 PM.

9. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by yebo View Post
    me. pero inaalis ko pag di ko naman ginagamit kasi malakas ang wind noise. i just have the chipipay generic roof basket na tig 5k from banawe. the roof crossbar is the slim type so di siya gaano maingay. that one stays on permanently.

make sure when you install the roof cross bar that the forward half of the panoramic roof can open upwards (2 modes di ba, 1st mode the roof opens up for ventilation to get rid of hot air, 2nd mode the roof moves down and slides rearward). when they first installed my crossbars i could not do mode 1. so i had to slightly make the crossbars shorter for the clamp to fit the next notch back of the roof rack.

20160509_120519.jpg

this is it's position now. the crossbars cost 8.5k in banawe, the exact same model is being sold by some seller active in the ford everest club for 35k before.
    anong cross bar yan sir yebo? pag key ba sya?

10. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    yan din problem ko ngayon may konting whistling noise lalo kung nasa 80kph ka na.. even may wind fairing na ung roof basket, baka dagdagan ko na.lang ng wind fairing hanggang dumikit sa roof ng everest para wala ng butas sa harap. ewan ko kung dahil lang ba sa panoramic roof kaya rinig ko ung whistling wind noise na yun, na kung walang pano roof, baka di mo na yun maririnig

Ford Everest 2015