New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 669 of 778 FirstFirst ... 569619659665666667668669670671672673679719769 ... LastLast
Results 6,681 to 6,690 of 7771
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by eido View Post
    congrats! inggit ako hehe
    Same feeling I had nung naglabas sila ng titanium with grey interior plus naka sync3 pa hahaha...

Though no regrets pa din sa 2015 Trend and still enjoying it after 2 yrs and 50k+ kms.

Congrats sa new everest sir cocacola5373. Welcome to the club

2. Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Merry Xmas to all Eve owners....Let's toast to this, with us still enjoying our ride. Ingat sa Holidays Road trip and keep your cool, hayaan na yung iba mag road rage keep cool lang tayo.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by Jiggs View Post
    Merry Xmas to all Eve owners....Let's toast to this, with us still enjoying our ride. Ingat sa Holidays Road trip and keep your cool, hayaan na yung iba mag road rage keep cool lang tayo.
    Cheers bro!

4. Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Water lang ako mgs sirs...

Cheers!!!

Merry Christmas!!!

5. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Hello Merry Christmas to all ask ko lang need ba ng original Lightning cable yun kasama sa iPhone in order for CarPlay to work? Compatible din ba sa Everest natin yun wireless CarPlay or need nakasaksak talaga sa usb? I have tried using third party iPhone Lightning cable connected lang nakalagay sa Screen no iPhone apps Found

Kapag long drive or short drive ilan minutes po bago pwede I-off ang makina?

6. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by haihuat View Post
    Hello Merry Christmas to all ask ko lang need ba ng original Lightning cable yun kasama sa iPhone in order for CarPlay to work? Compatible din ba sa Everest natin yun wireless CarPlay or need nakasaksak talaga sa usb? I have tried using third party iPhone Lightning cable connected lang nakalagay sa Screen no iPhone apps Found

Kapag long drive or short drive ilan minutes po bago pwede I-off ang makina?
    It’s not the length of the ride that matters, but rather the time the turbo was engaged before you shut off the engine. For example, it can be a short ride, but since you drove aggressively and engaged the turbo, shutting the engine off immediately will be detrimental to your engine life. Even if you drove a long distance but drove slowly during the last few minutes and did not engage the turbo, your engine should be okay even if you turn it off.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    30-60 seconds is enough to slow down the turbo and shut off the engine ...

8. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    As long as you haven't driven very aggressively ala kaskasero/jeepney/taxi style or revving past 2-3k in the last few minutes of driving, you should be able to shut off the engine almost instantly without long term problems.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by mortis View Post
    It’s not the length of the ride that matters, but rather the time the turbo was engaged before you shut off the engine. For example, it can be a short ride, but since you drove aggressively and engaged the turbo, shutting the engine off immediately will be detrimental to your engine life. Even if you drove a long distance but drove slowly during the last few minutes and did not engage the turbo, your engine should be okay even if you turn it off.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter View Post
    30-60 seconds is enough to slow down the turbo and shut off the engine ...
    Quote Originally Posted by mda View Post
    As long as you haven't driven very aggressively ala kaskasero/jeepney/taxi style or revving past 2-3k in the last few minutes of driving, you should be able to shut off the engine almost instantly without long term problems.
    Thank you guys for Your advise

10. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Just broke-in the eve going to the north and back, travelling more or less 1000 kms. I can definitely say the 2.2L has enough grunt for most casual drivers. The trip computer gave me an average of 13 kpl with a little bit of aggressive driving varying the RPM through out the trip.

Going back though, I tried the Adaptive CC. It's uber convenient at TPLEX all the way to NLEX with moderate traffic. At TPLEX, my right foot was resting comfortably flat on the floor till the exit 😊. I was just switching lanes to avoid the slower vehicles at either lanes.

But at NLEX, I usually take over when I feel another vehicle is going to cut in between the set distance threshold. The Adaptive CC needs to learn smooth braking. That said, I haven't tried letting it brake to a stop. I'm a bit wary baka biglang magfull brake and the vehicle behind may not be able to react quickly.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

Ford Everest 2015