New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    hmmm I like this one. I wonder if the 2016 civic will be priced the same

Active city stop in all variants

http://www.autoindustriya.com/auto-i...016-focus.html
    Last edited by StockEngine; November 3rd, 2015 at 11:35 PM.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Based on the specs in the FordPH site, the Active City Stop and automated parking assist is only available in the Plus models. There are some features that are also not found in the base models but the good thing is that all models have the same turbo engine.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Other features that are present in all variants are anti-lock brakes, dual front and side airbags, Active City Stop, Hill Launch Assist, traction control and Park Lock Control. Cruise control is only available in the range-topping models.
    wrong report? meron na ba brochure sa ford.ph?

4. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    From Topgear PH

The Sport+ and the Titanium+ variants have 18-inch alloy wheels, paddle shifters, Enhanced Active Park Assist, Active City Stop, SYNC 2 connectivity system, keyless entry with push-button start, eight-inch multifunction screen, dual-zone climate control, ambient lighting, puddle lamps, and follow-me-home lighting.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    From Topgear PH

The Sport+ and the Titanium+ variants have 18-inch alloy wheels, paddle shifters, Enhanced Active Park Assist, Active City Stop, SYNC 2 connectivity system, keyless entry with push-button start, eight-inch multifunction screen, dual-zone climate control, ambient lighting, puddle lamps, and follow-me-home lighting.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Head to head to sa 2016 civic 1.5! As of the moment, price and spec wise ng base sport, eto na panalo sa akin.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    wrong report? meron na ba brochure sa ford.ph?
    Updated na with comparison sheet of the 4 models yung FordPH site for the new Focus.

Tempted na ako to trade-in my Fiesta 1.0L Ecoboost for the Focus 1.5L Ecoboost.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    double post

9. Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    Updated na with comparison sheet of the 4 models yung FordPH site for the new Focus.

sir anong site? kasi sa Ford Philippines | Official Ford Philippines Website coming soon parin. Thanks!

10. Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post

sir anong site? kasi sa Ford Philippines | Official Ford Philippines Website coming soon parin. Thanks!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast