New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Yup 1st time, na compare ko sa ibang naka hid pero ang baba kasi. Even the Ford technicians said so pero di rin nila ma adjust kasi ikot lang ng ikot yung pang adjust pero di gumagalaw. Baka factory defect =(

2. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Anyone who encountered an engine lit in the dashboard below 1Km? It was a day event and it disappeared the day after. Informed FGC and they said it is to be monitored.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by symphonyX View Post
    Yup 1st time, na compare ko sa ibang naka hid pero ang baba kasi. Even the Ford technicians said so pero di rin nila ma adjust kasi ikot lang ng ikot yung pang adjust pero di gumagalaw. Baka factory defect =(
    ano model ulit yung sa iyo sir? titanium ba? kasi pag titanium may function yan na automatic nya i-dip yung aim ng head lights pag may kasalubong. baka nung inaadjust nila naka-off ang head lights? babalik lang sa dati yun pag on ulit. dapat On ang headlights pag inaadjust.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by yebo View Post
    ano model ulit yung sa iyo sir? titanium ba? kasi pag titanium may function yan na automatic nya i-dip yung aim ng head lights pag may kasalubong. baka nung inaadjust nila naka-off ang head lights? babalik lang sa dati yun pag on ulit. dapat On ang headlights pag inaadjust.
    yup titanium premium, ganun din syo diba? parang nabasa ko sa ibang thread. anywa galing ulit ako sa casa kahapon, di talaga nila ma adjust, baka na damage nung unang visit ko tapos inikot nila ng inikot, may warranty naman kaso matatagalan daw. pina check ko rin sa hidretrofit last week sabi kaya daw ayusin kaso mawawala warranty.

may possibility ba na factory defect to? since nakuha ko hindi talaga nag a-auto adjust yung aim e.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by Pulgados 98 View Post
    Anyone who encountered an engine lit in the dashboard below 1Km? It was a day event and it disappeared the day after. Informed FGC and they said it is to be monitored.
    Sir any update with this? Mine went into limp mode after a sudden brake, Pre-collision assist pop-up, ABS, Stability and brake warning light up. Went normal after re-starting. No found fault on the diagnostic test. We have the same recommendation: For further observation. Titanium Premium 3.2L 4x4 by the way.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2003
    What am starting to hate is the light switch. Say you intentionally turn on the cabin light which is my practice before bumaba to check for my things and kapag na turn off mo na ang engine or pulled out the Key the lights would be left in ON position. Even you try to switch it off via the overhead switches it will not turn OFF and you need to turn the insert the Key in ON just to switch the lights OFF. Hayssst.

My wish is as well the pushbutton starter switch. Or at least they should have put a ring lights in the Key switch, my old cars have that features already yung ring lights sa key whenever you open the door.

7. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Jiggs View Post
    What am starting to hate is the light switch. Say you intentionally turn on the cabin light which is my practice before bumaba to check for my things and kapag na turn off mo na ang engine or pulled out the Key the lights would be left in ON position. Even you try to switch it off via the overhead switches it will not turn OFF and you need to turn the insert the Key in ON just to switch the lights OFF. Hayssst.

My wish is as well the pushbutton starter switch. Or at least they should have put a ring lights in the Key switch, my old cars have that features already yung ring lights sa key whenever you open the door.
    Just leave na lang sir to automatic yung cabin lights mo para di mo na sya kailangan i-ON manually, tutal it's your habit naman to switch it ON bago bumaba, hayaan mo na lang sya mag-ON nang kanya when you switch-off the engine.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by ferrarifan View Post
    Just leave na lang sir to automatic yung cabin lights mo para di mo na sya kailangan i-ON manually, tutal it's your habit naman to switch it ON bago bumaba, hayaan mo na lang sya mag-ON nang kanya when you switch-off the engine.
    Yep sir ganun naman talaga settings ko kaso minsan nagTurn on lights pa rin ako specially while waiting for a minute cool idle kaso pag nalimutan ko Turn Off bago ko maswitch off ang engine yun maiiwan sya nakabukas.
    Another wish ko sana inextend up to rear ang mood lights, sa front lang pala....my kids was used to my other cars na me single lights accent under front seats hinahanap nila madaya daw ako sa front lang meron hehehe

9. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Jiggs View Post

Hmm interesting. If i lock my car with the remote, all lights turn off, headlights and cabin light. It takes a few seconds though. Try it out.

10. Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    Hmm interesting. If i lock my car with the remote, all lights turn off, headlights and cabin light. It takes a few seconds though. Try it out.
    Are you saying Sir kahit nakaswitch on ang lights, normally kase once you turn off the engine cabin lights and park lights will lit up and once mo ma lock ang car it will slowly fade to Off. Kapag nakaswitch on ang lights it will stay ON.. I haven't tried it na pabayaan na naka turn ON if mamatay after a while...

Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
2015 Ford Everest Problems / Wish List