New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2016
    having problem with the headlights. may nakapag adjust na ba?

2. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    misaligned wheels causing veer-off either to the left or to the right. mukhang di isolated case 'to ah.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    I hope to hear more feedback on this. I'm really interested in getting the new everest.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by shearts View Post
    I hope to hear more feedback on this. I'm really interested in getting the new everest.
    Will certainly give more feedback now that I got my unit. Still learning the intricacies of the unit particularly the electronics.

If there is one thing that I may add, I wish that the seat color of the Titanium variants are anything but beige. While the color looks nice and classy, it's hard to maintain its cleanliness.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by ferrarifan View Post
    Will certainly give more feedback now that I got my unit. Still learning the intricacies of the unit particularly the electronics.

If there is one thing that I may add, I wish that the seat color of the Titanium variants are anything but beige. While the color looks nice and classy, it's hard to maintain its cleanliness.
    +1 regarding beige interior, the only reason we opted for the Trend variant.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Thank you & looking forward for it sir ferrarifan.

i'm really interested in getting the Trend variant.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    3 week old Everest w/ premium package here, ride is smooth for me. One problem I have is my headlamps are aimed too low at parang misaligned pa, diba may auto adjust ito? Di rin maayos ng technicians sa Ford Greenhills, under warranty naman kaso papaalam pa daw sa higher ups so it might take a while.

Or pagawa ko na lang sa ibang shop? Nag inquire ako sa hidretrofit.net pero parang ang mahal, may ma re-recommend other shops na mas mura with the same quality service? Thanks

8. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Try Redline Auto Works.

9. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by symphonyX View Post
    3 week old Everest w/ premium package here, ride is smooth for me. One problem I have is my headlamps are aimed too low at parang misaligned pa, diba may auto adjust ito? Di rin maayos ng technicians sa Ford Greenhills, under warranty naman kaso papaalam pa daw sa higher ups so it might take a while.

Or pagawa ko na lang sa ibang shop? Nag inquire ako sa hidretrofit.net pero parang ang mahal, may ma re-recommend other shops na mas mura with the same quality service? Thanks
    Is this your first car with HID? If it is, the headlamps might look it's aimed low and, I think, HIDs have a different beam pattern than halogen or sealed beam.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by symphonyX View Post

may adjustment yan. open mo ang hood, look for the hole right on top of the head light, the one with the white plastic philips (+) screw head. that will adjust the beam height.

Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
2015 Ford Everest Problems / Wish List