New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 231 of 285 FirstFirst ... 131181221227228229230231232233234235241281 ... LastLast
Results 2,301 to 2,310 of 2845
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by dollarman View Post
    Just came from the dealer, medium all around na un tint, if I'm not satisfied they can change it to super black. For free, hehe.

Mag braders, anong recommended fuel and any tips on how to properly break it in?
    nice, fuel i usually use xcs for city driving then blaze pag mag out of town. don't like shell kasi since fc isn't as good as when i'm using petron. break in uso pa ba yon?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by foresterx View Post
    nice, fuel i usually use xcs for city driving then blaze pag mag out of town. don't like shell kasi since fc isn't as good as when i'm using petron. break in uso pa ba yon?

Ewan ko bro hehe, the last time I bought a car was like 9 years ago. The one before that was a Pajero circa 1994

3. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Ewan ko bro hehe, the last time I bought a car was like 9 years ago. The one before that was a Pajero circa 1994
    ako kasi i don't believe in it anymore for naturally aspirated cars, maybe turbo sports cars pwede pa. but i don't keep my cars that long usually 3 years palit na ako, so when i sell my cars wala pa problem. ewan ko lang in the long run if you don't follow proper break-in.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2013
    ako kasi i don't believe in it anymore for naturally aspirated cars, maybe turbo sports cars pwede pa. but i don't keep my cars that long usually 3 years palit na ako, so when i sell my cars wala pa problem. ewan ko lang in the long run if you don't follow proper break-in.

I tend naman to buy a car that's a huge step up from its rival ex. Civic FD and now the Explorer. And use it as long as I can. Finally got my Explorer this afternoon and took it around the city. I'd say the V6 is way overpowered for driving around here in Cebu hehe.

Thanks to all for helping me choose this.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2012
    I tend naman to buy a car that's a huge step up from its rival ex. Civic FD and now the Explorer. And use it as long as I can. Finally got my Explorer this afternoon and took it around the city. I'd say the V6 is way overpowered for driving around here in Cebu hehe.

Thanks to all for helping me choose this.
    Congrats on your new ride, bro! I'm sure you will enjoy the comfortable ride and sound system. I use Caltex Gold 95-R. Had a chance to use Silver 91-R a couple of months ago and I felt the power decreased. Iba ang hatak when using 95-R.

6. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Sakin naman nung una, shell fuelsave unleaded 91octane. Switched to vpower nitro yung 95octane nila, almost same FC pa din e, mejo mataas but mas ok sa hatak. Will be trying petron xcs naman.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Couple of questions lang sana mga bro, here's what I noticed after 3 days of use:

My FC is at 2.7 km/l, accdg to the display. Is this accurate? The 500 initial fuel free from the dealer lasted only about 20km or so.. *_*

Collision alert is activated but I haven't seen it working yet, when and how does it really work?

It's a pain in the ass every time you turn on the climate and it's not on recycled air. Dapat ba you leave the climate on all the time when you turn off the engine?

Which cellphone is compatible for Bluetooth messaging? I can use my iPhone 4 for calls but not for SMS.

Can I change the HID to something a bit more white and powerful?

If I'm after better FC , anong recommended fuel?

Overall it's one helluva CUV/SUV

8. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    *foresterx, I can't reply to your PM to me as your inbox is already full

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by numbah5 View Post
    *foresterx, I can't reply to your PM to me as your inbox is already full

pwede na ulit bro, deleted some of my messages na.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    pwede na ulit bro, deleted some of my messages na.
    PM sent.

2012 New Ford Explorer