New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 195 of 285 FirstFirst ... 95145185191192193194195196197198199205245 ... LastLast
Results 1,941 to 1,950 of 2845
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by macsd View Post
    Unfortunately it's a donut. Your only option left is park beside another explo and swap the tires.:shhh::gotcha: Huwag lang yung sa akin ha...
    :bwahaha:

anyway palit na lang ako ng bridgestone muna at yung 2 harap muna palitan ko antayin ko na lang mapudpod or mag crack yung likod bago ko palitan din.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Ford Philippines has updated the available colors for EXPLORER. Now available are Ruby Red, Green Gem Metallic and Ginger Ale (parang gold). Not sure if this means Ingot Silver and Sterling Grey are no longer available. And oh, nakita ko sa Ford Alabang na the price will be increased from P2,595,000 to P2,695,000(?).

3. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonexplorer View Post
    Ford Philippines has updated the available colors for EXPLORER. Now available are Ruby Red, Green Gem Metallic and Ginger Ale (parang gold). Not sure if this means Ingot Silver and Sterling Grey are no longer available. And oh, nakita ko sa Ford Alabang na the price will be increased from P2,595,000 to P2,695,000(?).
    I think Gem Metallic is the green one... parang hindi bagay.

They're now selling the Ecoboost Limited that's priced between the Ecoboost & V6 Limited. Hindi pa rin nila nilabas yung Sports edition.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by 3ple4 View Post
    I think Gem Metallic is the green one... parang hindi bagay.

They're now selling the Ecoboost Limited that's priced between the Ecoboost & V6 Limited. Hindi pa rin nila nilabas yung Sports edition.
    I think hindi ma launch ng Ford Philippines because of limited availability in the U.S. Mahaba ang pila in the US for the Sports Edition.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    I saw the specs of the new V6 Limited+ and the new Ecoboost Limited at the website of Ford Philippines. The V6 Limited+ is just like dragonexplorer's and EQAddict's Limited, they just added the rear DVD headrest monitors. While the Ecoboost Limited is the 2011 V6 Limited with the Ecoboost engine instead of the V6 and 4x2 instead of 4x4. The price list doesn't include the Ecoboost XLT anymore.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by numbah5 View Post
    I saw the specs of the new V6 Limited+ and the new Ecoboost Limited at the website of Ford Philippines. The V6 Limited+ is just like dragonexplorer's and EQAddict's Limited, they just added the rear DVD headrest monitors. While the Ecoboost Limited is the 2011 V6 Limited with the Ecoboost engine instead of the V6 and 4x2 instead of 4x4. The price list doesn't include the Ecoboost XLT anymore.
    Yeah it could be that they're selling only 2 variants. Tianggal na yung base model Ecoboost.

I'm wondering if there are still those who reserved their unit since 2012 but now they have to pay extra coz of the upgraded V6 Limited and Ecoboost Limited.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by 3ple4 View Post
    Yeah it could be that they're selling only 2 variants. Tianggal na yung base model Ecoboost.

I'm wondering if there are still those who reserved their unit since 2012 but now they have to pay extra coz of the upgraded V6 Limited and Ecoboost Limited.
    More likely than not. It's good that Ford Philippines added new colors para naman hindi nakakasawa nakikitang mga Explorer...There goes the white...there goes the black...silver...grey...

8. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonexplorer View Post
    More likely than not. It's good that Ford Philippines added new colors para naman hindi nakakasawa nakikitang mga Explorer...There goes the white...there goes the black...silver...grey...
    lucky for me and 3ple4 we got the golden bronze which isn't available anymore.

9. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by foresterx View Post
    Don't forget macsd.....

I have an acquaintance.who changed his Explo's tires and rims but didn't put back the TPMS coz apparently Ford couldn't guarantee he TPMS will work with the new ones. Totoo kaya?

10. Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by foresterx View Post
    I wanted the Blue Metallic sana kaya lang available only for the ECOBOOST variant siya.

2012 New Ford Explorer