New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 182 of 285 FirstFirst ... 82132172178179180181182183184185186192232282 ... LastLast
Results 1,811 to 1,820 of 2845
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Today, when I started my Explo... it said that I need to change oil soon. I checked oil life and it's at 1%. I just had the oil changed last December for the 5K pms. I haven't called Ford Global yet coz it was already 5 pm. I will call them tomorrow. What could be the problem?

2. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by 3ple4 View Post
    Today, when I started my Explo... it said that I need to change oil soon. I checked oil life and it's at 1%. I just had the oil changed last December for the 5K pms. I haven't called Ford Global yet coz it was already 5 pm. I will call them tomorrow. What could be the problem?
    Baka hindi lang na-reset sir. Worst case niyan baka hindi talaga nila pinalitan yun oil.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Starex_Gold View Post
    Baka hindi lang na-reset sir. Worst case niyan baka hindi talaga nila pinalitan yun oil.
    Wag naman sana!

So yung naka-indicate na 1% sa Oil Life Monitor.... ibig sabihin ba ay 1% na lang ang life ng engine oil OR 1% pa lang ang nabawas sa life ng engine oil? Coz I remember when I got my unit, the Oil Life Monitor percentage went up as the mileage went up.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    chuc mot nam moi vui ve hanh phuc ben nguoi than
    Dung quen tiep tuc dong gop xay dung dien dan chung cua chung ta nhe
    Chao than ai

5. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by 3ple4 View Post
    They just forgot to reset the oil life monitor. You can do the reset your self. Hindi kasi automatic that when the oil is drained, it will automatically reset count. Ako 20% na lang pero mag 1 year unit ko hindi ko pa napa change oil. Naka sched naman next wednesday for PMS.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by macsd View Post
    They just forgot to reset the oil life monitor. You can do the reset your self. Hindi kasi automatic that when the oil is drained, it will automatically reset count. Ako 20% na lang pero mag 1 year unit ko hindi ko pa napa change oil. Naka sched naman next wednesday for PMS.
    Oo nga pala pwede natin i-reset... it slipped my mind Just did the reset. Anyway, I also called Ford Global, sabi ng SA sure naman daw na pinalitan yung engine oil. Ayoko na pumunta dun para lang pa-reset, hassle lang hehe! I think pwede naman natin tignan yung langis kung talagang bago di ba? Pwede ko pa-check sa kakilala kong mekaniko.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2012
    *3ple4: yup, just reset. I'm sure Ford Global replaced the oil and filter. Mine is already at 50% oil life from date of purchase. My driving habit must be the cause of that quick oil life.

*EQaddict: As heard through the grapevine, yes the 3.5 liter Ecoboost will be sold here. I think the 2.0 Ecoboost will be discontinued when the new Escape hits the show room.

I finally received the BOSCH wiper set replacement. I'll replace the OEM ones after this summer. Tamang-tama....Now, just waiting for the EXLORER lettering to arrive. Cant wait!

8. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by EQAddict View Post
    How much kaya the explorer sport version? Time to rethink current plans....

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Forum Runner
    Baka pumalo na sa 3 million peso mark.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    The Sport variant is not worth it IMO. Some features of the Limited variant arr not available in the Sport variant. These features are:
    - Bi-Xenon HID headlamps
    - Active Park Assist
    - Power Tilt and Telescopic Steering Wheel
    - PowerFold 3rd row bench seats
    - Rain sensing windshield wipers

10. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by EQAddict View Post
    I have the limited variant so that wouldn't be a deal breaker for me . I am a paddle shifter and turbo addict hehe. So I wouldn't mind having both variants. The deal breaker is the price lol. Mustang na lang ako

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Forum Runner
    the explorer sport isn't really practical. from reviews, it's not really that much more powerful compared to the limited. for that price iba na lang kunin ko. if you want a powerful and sporty SUV kunin mo na lang x5m,x6m, mb ml63 but those are so darn expensive, cherokee srt8 ka na lang in white. those SUV's will out run and out handle most a lot of sports cars available today in our market.

2012 New Ford Explorer