New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 551 of 718 FirstFirst ... 451501541547548549550551552553554555561601651 ... LastLast
Results 5,501 to 5,510 of 7178
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by coachryan View Post
    Kamusta sir yang Huper Optik mo in real world scenario? Malaking reduction ba sa init?

Also, I'd like to echo Sir Jut's question: Black or Reflective?
    mine i think reflective. minsan para siyang black, minsan silver. sa heat reduction naman, yes i can say iba siya compare sa 3m. kahit bilad siya, hindi gaano mainit pagpasok mo.
    Last edited by kng200; November 25th, 2013 at 11:34 AM. Reason: wrong spelling

2. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Hi everyone! I am planning on selling my 2009 Honda City to get a Ford Ranger Wildtrak 2.2. I have a few questions:

1. How long is the waiting line for this in Manila? I asked here in Naga City, Bicol. I have to wait for 3 months with 5k reservation fee. I really don't mind the 5k reservation but 3 months is too long. I am near Ford Global whenever I am in Manila for those of you who ordered there how long was the wait. I'm planning on getting mine with Bank PO 40% down, 60 months to pay.

2. This will be my first pick-up. How's the ride comfort compared to a sedan? Is it really that bad?

3. Would you suggest i get the 3.2? How's the FC of the 3.2 compared to the 2.2 Wildtrak?

4. Lastly, please don't laugh at me. Hindi ba mahirap ipark Wildtrak sa mga malls like Greenbelt, Powerplant, Glorietta? Again please don't laught at me please. Di ko pa kasi talaga natry magdrive ng pick-up and parang malaki yung Wildtrak. haha

Thanks in advance everyone. Please pm me if you have recommended SAs.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by gt500m View Post
    Hi everyone! I am planning on selling my 2009 Honda City to get a Ford Ranger Wildtrak 2.2. I have a few questions:

1. How long is the waiting line for this in Manila? I asked here in Naga City, Bicol. I have to wait for 3 months with 5k reservation fee. I really don't mind the 5k reservation but 3 months is too long. I am near Ford Global whenever I am in Manila for those of you who ordered there how long was the wait. I'm planning on getting mine with Bank PO 40% down, 60 months to pay.

2. This will be my first pick-up. How's the ride comfort compared to a sedan? Is it really that bad?

3. Would you suggest i get the 3.2? How's the FC of the 3.2 compared to the 2.2 Wildtrak?

4. Lastly, please don't laugh at me. Hindi ba mahirap ipark Wildtrak sa mga malls like Greenbelt, Powerplant, Glorietta? Again please don't laught at me please. Di ko pa kasi talaga natry magdrive ng pick-up and parang malaki yung Wildtrak. haha

Got mine in just 1 week at Alabang Bank PO 50% DP 2.2WT.
    Parking is definitely hard at first pero masasanay ka rin. Also 2.2WT has Backup sensor while 3.2 has sensor and camera.
    FC. Got an average of 12km/l EuroIV Diesel * Unioil

4. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by gt500m View Post

Kamusta padi! Naga-based din ako hehe

1) Waiting line in Manila is roughly the same - 3 months is pretty standard for a Wildtrak. Malakas talaga demand and konti supply so maraming naghihintay. Some get it quicker than others by availing of dealers' schemes such as in-house financing (with exhorbitant interest rates).

2) Malayo ang ride comfort to a sedan. It's not that bad, but it takes some getting used to. The Ranger isn't exactly the softest pick-up out there, but it's not as bad as a Hilux or Dmax.

3) FC difference between 3.2 and 2.2 isn't that huge. If you can afford the 3.2, I suggest you go for it.

4) Mahirap ipark ang Ranger - long truck + large turning radius = hassle. It will take some getting used to as well if you're coming from a sedan. But so far wala pa naman akong hindi napaparkan.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Turbonitecs View Post
    Parking is definitely hard at first pero masasanay ka rin. Also 2.2WT has Backup sensor while 3.2 has sensor and camera.
    12 km/L on what conditions bro?

Average ko so far is 10-12 km/L mixed driving na. I've tried Unioil Diesel and more or less same lang siya with V-Power Diesel ng Shell.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    12 km/L on what conditions bro?

Average ko so far is 10-12 km/L mixed driving na. I've tried Unioil Diesel and more or less same lang siya with V-Power Diesel ng Shell.
    Mixed Highway and City driving. Sometimes sa weekend may load ako sa bed. Weekdays haouse to office lang morning drive Makati to Manila light traffic pero pag uwi sa bahay Manila to Makati heavy traffic sa buendia. EuroIV karga ko mula pa nong nakuha ko sa dealer.

7. Join Date
    May 2013
    I finally joined the pickup bandwagon! lol

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1400279_10153572126850145_870675836_o.jpg  

8. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by han28 View Post
    I finally joined the pickup bandwagon! lol

nice! Sir anong brand ng rims and tires mo? Pag ako nagka wildtrak na white or black ganito din gusto ko. How much is it?

9. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Turbonitecs View Post
    Got it! Mas mabilis talaga yata makakuha kapag 2.2 WT. I asked Ford Naga 1 lang daw nakapila for the 2.2 pero madami daw for the 3.2.

10. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    Kamusta padi! Naga-based din ako hehe

1) Waiting line in Manila is roughly the same - 3 months is pretty standard for a Wildtrak. Malakas talaga demand and konti supply so maraming naghihintay. Some get it quicker than others by availing of dealers' schemes such as in-house financing (with exhorbitant interest rates).

2) Malayo ang ride comfort to a sedan. It's not that bad, but it takes some getting used to. The Ranger isn't exactly the softest pick-up out there, but it's not as bad as a Hilux or Dmax.

3) FC difference between 3.2 and 2.2 isn't that huge. If you can afford the 3.2, I suggest you go for it.

4) Mahirap ipark ang Ranger - long truck + large turning radius = hassle. It will take some getting used to as well if you're coming from a sedan. But so far wala pa naman akong hindi napaparkan.
    Sir! nice taga Naga din. Yung sa ride comfort ba parang Fortuner? Nakasakay na kasi ako sa Fortuner, pwede na din. Naicp ko na din sana mag 3.2 nalang kaso grabe ang waiting time medyo matagal talaga.

2012 Ford Ranger