New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Threaded View

1. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    Kung di kapani-paniwala FB poll, lalo na Tsikot.

Kung wala akong interes sa kotse, sisign up lang ako sa forum when my car has a problem. Which naturally skews the demographic to problem-plagued owners and car nuts.

Even then, iilan lang ang nagka-turbo problem dito. It's just that the same people who had the problem just keep talking and talking about it so it looks bigger than it is. I had the problem before and naturally I had a lot of posts about it. Fortunately after my 20k PMS never na bumalik.

Even over at FCP there are less than a dozen people who actually had problems with their turbo. Compare that to the thousands of T6 Rangers sold in the country.

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App
    and besides that... kung may problema ang turbo na nakakabit sa ranger... edi sana MAjority ng owners is complaining... it only means that its an isolated case... ang problema wala sa TURBO, kungdi sa After Sales service ng Dealer na nabilan nyo ng Ranger..

si sir yebo hindi po ba nagkaron na din kayo ng problema sa turbo... and as per your story it was fixed in a weeks time? then so far up to now hindi nanaman bumalik ang turbo problems mo?

if thats the case... hindi ang RANGER or ang turbo ang problema, nasa dealer yan....

lahat ng mechanical, electrical or any other parts, sooner or later it will fail... because of wear and tear or factory defect...

makina lang yan... kahit yung US space shuttle na sumabog pag take off eh...

hindi lang mawawala ang mga haters... (yung iba hindi lang talaga nila matangap)

pero if you have driven one and regularly use a ranger t6 masasabi nyo talaga, its a notch higher compare sa iba...
    Last edited by glenn manikis; November 1st, 2014 at 12:01 PM.

2012 Ford Ranger