New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    May 2008
    hi. good day. first i'd like to apologize for the informality of my post due to the absence of images that may help you visualize what i am about to explain. pasensya po. nag babakasyon ako ngayon kase sa california at ang mga images ng ranger ko ay naiwanan ko sa manila.
    * i will try to update you with the pictures in a couple of days

i recently bought a WHITE 4x2 ford ranger manual transmisson at the start of the year. if you have seen a white ford ranger, the fenders are colored in grey. mow my problem is that i am not really a big fan of a two tone colored car especially that its a pick up; idol ko talaga before porma ng white na d-max. pero anyway, the grey fenders look good naman although parang bitin sa dating.

my question is that would it be just better if i just paint the fenders white as well?

or my second option is to buy the only available rollbar for the ford ranger from carryboy. it is similar to the ones of the dmax navara and the hilux. the thing i liked most about it is that the bars are also two toned black and a brighter shade of grey much of silver.
    would it be just better that i retain my original colors of the fenders and compliment it by installing rollbars that have silver bars as well?
    thank you po! maraming salamat, any answer of yours will do. i really need a second opinion; i really cant solve this dilemma.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Personally, I don't like two-tone with white, either, it always looks better if it's a darker color on top with grey or a light gold on the bottom.

But sayang ang pera if you repaint right away... the bullbars may be mostly cosmetic, but it would be a nice item to have.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

3. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    kuha ka muna ng pic ng ride mo bro, then photoshop lang katapat nyan

2008 ford ranger concept help please