New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Hybrid View

1. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    what's your favorite alcoholic drinks? are you a habitual or occasional drinker?

I have tried drinking different types of alcoholic drinks from cheap ones such as ginebra san miguel and tanduay rhum, boracay, to expensive/semi expensive brandies, gins and whisky such as fundador exclusibo, j & b, chivas regal, johny walker and the like, pero mas gusto ko pa rin ang San Miguel beer pale pilsen, 2nd yong san mig light.

I drink 1-3 X a week, and consume an average of 6 bottles of SMB or SML per drinking session.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    that's great dude

beer is good for you

Nutrition and Beer

Drinking one beer per day may be good for your health because it has been associated with a lower risk of cardiovascular disease. Why? Some experts suggest these reasons:

The folate found in beer may help to reduce homocysteine in the blood and lower homocysteine levels mean a lower risk of cardiovascular disease.

Lab studies have found constituents in beer that lower triglycerides and LDL-cholesterol in mice.

Drinking one beer per day reduces blood clotting so some studies found that cardiovascular patients who drank one beer per day also lived longer.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    ^ ah-ha-ha! ayan na yung "dude".........

btt
    ako hanggang beer lang. smb pale pilsen in particular.
    pero nasubok ko rin yung tanduay ice. ok din.

4. Join Date
    May 2011
    Welcome my fellow alcoholics :D

2 weeks na ako di umiinom.. yey :D

5. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Nagawi lang po, nagmula pala sa "dude" thread ito ha.

Ako mahina uminom, 2 bottles lang ng Red horse after noon limit na.

As in no more limit.
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

6. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    dude ang peyboreyt ko ngayon is san mig negra :thirsty:

7. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    San Mig Light din gusto ko. Then susunod si pulang kabayo.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Vodka-martini stirred but not shaken

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i cannot tolerate high volumes of alcohol simula nung nagka Hepa ako.... one bottle of SML, may tama na ako. the doctor said that I cannot metabolize alcohol properly na pag napasobra, pwedeng ikamatay.

however, i can tolerate a glass of red or white wine.... so hanggang dun lang ako..... after one glass, di na rin mametabolize.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

i cannot tolerate high volumes of alcohol simula nung nagka Hepa ako.... one bottle of SML, may tama na ako. the doctor said that I cannot metabolize alcohol properly na pag napasobra, pwedeng ikamatay.

however, i can tolerate a glass of red or white wine.... so hanggang dun lang ako..... after one glass, di na rin mametabolize.

10. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by 1D4LV View Post

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

That should be enough. You drink to celebrate, unwind and relax or to socialize. Contrary to the kanto istambays who drink to get drunk and regret the following day

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
what's your favorite alcoholic drinks?