New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 20 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by yubby24 View Post
    When eating indian mango, ang sawsawan ko is patis + asukal.
    definitely weird. 10/10

patis is for cooking imo.

Quote Originally Posted by BratPAQ View Post
    I think meron na ganito, cheese whiz mixed with mayonnaise palaman sa pandesal, or butter mixed with cheese whiz.

Pag yung chicken sopas namin eh dry na kasi hinigop na ng sopas yung sabaw, I put some banana ketchup in it.

Kropek or Lala sawsaw sa mang Tomas.

I once tasted coke mixed with pineapple juice once, I liked it. Might try it again.

Sent from my ASUS_X00TDB using Tapatalk
    weird ketchup 20/10.

maybe I'm heinz biased.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post

patis is for cooking imo.

not in our abode, it ain't.
    heh heh.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    A kid on youtube said he likes the combination of sardines and egg Never heard of that in my entire life. I assume it's fried egg? Has anyone tried? I only like Saba White hehe

4. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    A kid on youtube said he likes the combination of sardines and egg Never heard of that in my entire life. I assume it's fried egg? Has anyone tried? I only like Saba White hehe
    Parang ang common nung mga Pinoy na sabay yung itlog sa sardinas. Canned Sardines and eggs are one of the most affordable food on the market.

In fact, in areas where I went for outreach programs when I was younger, some people can only afford sardines and eggs they can get from their raised chickens. For meat, they rely mostly on chicken. I could remember how happy one family I stayed with when I shared cans of luncheon meat and corned beef with them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    Sarciadong sardinas or tortang sardinas?

Sent from my Mi 9T Pro using Tsikot Forums mobile app

6. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    Parang ang common nung mga Pinoy na sabay yung itlog sa sardinas. Canned Sardines and eggs are one of the most affordable food on the market.

In fact, in areas where I went for outreach programs when I was younger, some people can only afford sardines and eggs they can get from their raised chickens. For meat, they rely mostly on chicken. I could remember how happy one family I stayed with when I shared cans of luncheon meat and corned beef with them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    First time I heard kaya I thought it was a weird food combination kasi may sabaw sardines. Usually anong klaseng egg with sardines? fried, scrambled or boiled?

Quote Originally Posted by BratPAQ View Post
    Sarciadong sardinas or tortang sardinas?

Sent from my Mi 9T Pro using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    not sure din, napa google talaga and I feel like I've been living under a rock na ang daming tortang sardinas recipe sa youtube. Sarciadong sardinas sounds good nga. Kapag kumakain kasi kami sardines gisa lang talaga

7. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Makes sense, think of "sarsa pa lang ulan na", I think the parents of these poor families would do with the rice and egg salsa in the sardines as ulam and leave the fish for their kids.

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tsikot Forums mobile app

8. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by papi smith View Post
    Makes sense, think of "sarsa pa lang ulan na", I think the parents of these poor families would do with the rice and egg salsa in the sardines as ulam and leave the fish for their kids.

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    I tried it kanina, masarap nga! Pero sumobra egg naubos sabaw

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Masarap kaya ito?

img_20220424_091211.jpg

Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by baludoy View Post
    Masarap kaya ito?

img_20220424_091211.jpg

Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using Tapatalk
    Probably kasi yung Ube ice cream nila is really good, parati nga sold out. Where did you get that?

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk