New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post

Walandyo,- naalala ko tuloy pag walang perang pambili ng pulutan,- kirei, oishi o kropek,- talo na......

Pero, da best ang gising-gising pampatanggal ng tama.....

7808:spam:
    naalala ko nung one time nag-inom kami ng tropa ko sa may dela rosa carpark. pulutan namin oishi lang, tapos nung naubusan na ng oishi yung inuman bumababa pa sa mini-stop yung tropa ko para don bumili ng oishi. hahahaha

2. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by chua_riwap View Post
    +1.

Sa bote din ako. At dapat malamig yung Beer. Minsan nga, gusto ko yung namumuti yung bote sa lamig. Nababawasan kasi yung sarap nung beer kung lalagyan mo ng yelo.
    true that never liked water downed beer eversince talga... iba pa din yung malamig na beer sa bote "ice cold" ika nga .. nako po sa init ngayon pedeng pede hehehe

3. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    there's this strip in Davao City along Torres St that prides itself for ice cold beer...that when you hit the bottle with spoon or other metal, the beer begins to freeze right before your eyes...me too, i drink it from the bottle. but beer really is bad for my tummy...

4. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by ab_initio View Post
    there's this strip in Davao City along Torres St that prides itself for ice cold beer...that when you hit the bottle with spoon or other metal, the beer begins to freeze right before your eyes...me too, i drink it from the bottle. but beer really is bad for my tummy...

saw same concept at grilla libis they call it "sub zero" it don't matter wat kind of beer(redhorse/san mig etc.)

now for that tummy my guess is a lil bit of sit ups will do the trick for you if you're just a social drinker then you won't see much of an effect on your tummy ... unless you're like my neybhor who is a raging alcoholic hehehe

5. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    i agree sa bote pag super lamig! pero pag hindi malamig, baso nalang. ayoko ng beer na hindi malamig kasi lumalabas ang hindi magandang amoy at lasa

6. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by kenzie View Post
    saw same concept at grilla libis they call it "sub zero" it don't matter wat kind of beer(redhorse/san mig etc.)

now for that tummy my guess is a lil bit of sit ups will do the trick for you if you're just a social drinker then you won't see much of an effect on your tummy ... unless you're like my neybhor who is a raging alcoholic hehehe
    no problem with beer belly, Sir...i have allergies on malt and ale...so that when i drink them my tummy aches and have skin rashes...

7. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by ab_initio View Post
    no problem with beer belly, Sir...i have allergies on malt and ale...so that when i drink them my tummy aches and have skin rashes...
    ah okie i thought you was talking about having a big tummy hehehe my bad

8. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    tempura crackers ok na sa kin..

9. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    papaitan

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789
usual pulutan sa inuman...