New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 35 of 48 FirstFirst ... 2531323334353637383945 ... LastLast
Results 341 to 350 of 479
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    7,722
    #341
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    super sarap ng Spinach

    BTW, I tried to order Angel's today, full na daw sila! OMG! So I ordered the next best thing - Shakey's. Hindi na talaga sulit. Honestly, I could finish one large box in one sitting kasi it's small lang tapos ang nipis pa.

    THEN my Mom who has ZERO interest in food (she eats only for nourishment) made a comment na "mas masarap Angel's" . The other time lang she praised food was King Chef
    Suntok sa buwan delivery nila unless sa grab na ma mahal. What i do is pick-up (on sundays para hassle free driving). super sulit with angel's no expirarion cardPIZZA NAMAN, ANONG FAVORITE PIZZA NYO?

    Sent from my BL6000Pro using Tsikot Forums mobile app

  2. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    50,177
    #342
    Quote Originally Posted by XTO View Post
    Suntok sa buwan delivery nila unless sa grab na ma mahal. What i do is pick-up (on sundays para hassle free driving). super sulit with angel's no expirarion cardPIZZA NAMAN, ANONG FAVORITE PIZZA NYO?

    Sent from my BL6000Pro using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    swerte lang pala ako the first time I ordered, pero na late nga ng 1.5 hrs kaya less P200. Kanina sabi full na for delivery Magkano yung angel's card? Kung no expiration parang gusto ko kumuha!

    Pag order ka Angels regular or thin?

  3. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    7,722
    #343
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    i didn't know that spinach version existed.
    lagi kasi bukambibig namin order, ay yung meat-lover's equivalent.
    Their all meat version on top dok. WinnerPIZZA NAMAN, ANONG FAVORITE PIZZA NYO?

    Sent from my BL6000Pro using Tsikot Forums mobile app

  4. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    7,722
    #344
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    swerte lang pala ako the first time I ordered, pero na late nga ng 1.5 hrs kaya less P200. Kanina sabi full na for delivery Magkano yung angel's card? Kung no expiration parang gusto ko kumuha!

    Pag order ka Angels regular or thin?
    Kala ko naman meron ka na. Mura lang at 299. Always another for free. Imagine 2 family size for only 600+! Much less if you pick the lower priced flavors.

    Sent from my BL6000Pro using Tsikot Forums mobile app

  5. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    50,177
    #345
    Quote Originally Posted by XTO View Post
    Kala ko naman meron ka na. Mura lang at 299. Always another for free. Imagine 2 family size for only 600+! Much less if you pick the lower priced flavors.

    Sent from my BL6000Pro using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    Oh! Wala kasi yung double deal kasi nila parang buy one take one na rin kaya yun avail ko

    Mag ala kags lang ako, pero pag may card ata wala na senior discount? Ang laki din kasi nila mag senior. Napanood ko sa YouTube pati chicken daw masarap hehe

    Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

  6. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    7,722
    #346
    Quote Originally Posted by XTO View Post
    Kala ko naman meron ka na. Mura lang at 299. Always another for free. Imagine 2 family size for only 600+! Much less if you pick the lower priced flavors.

    Sent from my BL6000Pro using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    Dunno how to edit here sa BlackviewPIZZA NAMAN, ANONG FAVORITE PIZZA NYO?. Hand tossed/thick Cath for me. Dry sa kanila, Shakey's pa rin sa thin.

    Sent from my BL6000Pro using Tsikot Forums mobile app

  7. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    43,138
    #347
    Quote Originally Posted by XTO View Post
    Their all meat version on top dok. WinnerPIZZA NAMAN, ANONG FAVORITE PIZZA NYO?

    Sent from my BL6000Pro using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    i agree.
    meat is good.
    but we should try out the spinach version, for health's sake.
    heh heh.

  8. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    7,722
    #348
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    Oh! Wala kasi yung double deal kasi nila parang buy one take one na rin kaya yun avail ko

    Mag ala kags lang ako, pero pag may card ata wala na senior discount? Ang laki din kasi nila mag senior. Napanood ko sa YouTube pati chicken daw masarap hehe

    Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk
    One time lang naman card. Ok na ok kahit pang treat sa officePIZZA NAMAN, ANONG FAVORITE PIZZA NYO?

    Sent from my BL6000Pro using Tsikot Forums mobile app

  9. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    5,482
    #349

  10. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    43,138
    #350
    Quote Originally Posted by 111prez View Post
    Why Is Everyone Talking About the Spinach Dip Pizza From Angel's Pizza?

    Still have not tasted this yet. Hoping to soon
    the first time i heard about it, was from here in tsikot.
    whenever we order angel's delivery kasi, our bukambibig is their equivalent of meat lovers'.
    our purchasing agent never informed us of the other flavors.
    gusto ko tuloy tikman.

PIZZA NAMAN, ANONG FAVORITE PIZZA NYO?