1. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by desert fox View Post
    e yung nilagang mani?
    yan ang ok. maning basa........
    maalat-alat.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    ^Masarap nga yung nilagang mani na basa.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    parang ibang mani naman ang pinag-uusapan dito:rofl:
    Damn, son! Where'd you find this?

4. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    bakit nga ba mani ang tawag doon?

5. Join Date
    May 2006
    meron kaming kapitbahay na nagluluto ng mani (kasama ang balat) sa malaking kawan at nilalalagyan ng buhangin... very tasty.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    o mani na niluto ng kapitbahay, hahamakin ang lahat makain ka lamang... jk.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumusut_Amige View Post
    meron kaming kapitbahay na nagluluto ng mani (kasama ang balat) sa malaking kawan at nilalalagyan ng buhangin... very tasty.

yan ba yung maning sungsong?

yung tuyot, na may balat?

8. Join Date
    May 2005
    jimnyeatworld - i dont know where you got your concept that mani sa tabi tabi is healthier than processed mani, first of all mani sa tabi tabi seems tastier kasi bagong luto, and it is tastier kasi madaming asin (which is not healthy), second, it is not healthy because they use recycled cooking oil, and do not have any facility to extract excess oil from the nuts which again is not healthier.
    I also do not know what your idea of processed mani is, but as far as my business is concerned, the only processing we do with peanuts is to extract the most flavor from the nuts by the healthiest possible way and with the least amount of oil possible. I know you are entitled to your own opinion but please keep the facts straight first before saying anything. thanks.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by kuyapete View Post
    jimnyeatworld - i dont know where you got your concept that mani sa tabi tabi is healthier than processed mani, first of all mani sa tabi tabi seems tastier kasi bagong luto, and it is tastier kasi madaming asin (which is not healthy), second, it is not healthy because they use recycled cooking oil, and do not have any facility to extract excess oil from the nuts which again is not healthier.
    I also do not know what your idea of processed mani is, but as far as my business is concerned, the only processing we do with peanuts is to extract the most flavor from the nuts by the healthiest possible way and with the least amount of oil possible. I know you are entitled to your own opinion but please keep the facts straight first before saying anything. thanks.

take it easy. read his sig

10. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by simpleonin View Post
    take it easy. read his sig

oo nga

para sa akin, nilagang mani ang #1--walang mantika

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Lutong Mani vs. Processed Mani