New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Ito ang problem pag walang plan b na mano-mano inventory ng stocks. Masyado 100% technology.

Kung meron ka lang dedicated na mga tao jollibee na (single, wala anak, wala bisyo, wala kalaguyo ) hindi aabot sa ganyan.

Pero duda ko may underlying problem pa ito, sa personal life, may kabit na chicks involved sa ganito problem.

Tandaan nyo ang business pag bumabagsak / napabayaan meron pakiki-apid nangyayari.

2. Join Date
    May 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by yebo View Post
    ah but if i were oracle i would just tell jollibee to stick it up their arses. ayaw nyo na sa amin e di ayaw na din namin sa inyo. magdusa ka! keep your money and weep!
    Connection error...
    Last edited by 3GEMS; August 13th, 2014 at 11:10 PM.

3. Join Date
    May 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by yebo View Post
    ah but if i were oracle i would just tell jollibee to stick it up their arses. ayaw nyo na sa amin e di ayaw na din namin sa inyo. magdusa ka! keep your money and weep!
    With the situation right now parang sinisira lang din ng Oracle pangalan nila...

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by 3GEMS View Post
    With the situation right now parang sinisira lang din ng Oracle pangalan nila...
    No, if the contract was not renewed by jollibee then oracle does not have any responsibility to continue the service. Bakit masisira pangalan nila kung nagprovide naman sila ng service until the contract was terminated by the client.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by badkuk View Post
    i would expect Oracle to be lenient with the licensing; if it's just a matter of expired licenses, i don't think tatagal ng ganun.

What i'm thinking is they may want to migrate to another database vendor, and they want to migrate asap to avoid paying for extension of the current licensing(which they won't use after migration). afaik SAP can use other database software as backend.
    Hindi ba netsuite ang gamit ng jollibee?

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

6. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by Tifosi View Post
    Pang-case study talaga itong nangyari sa Jollibee. I think all IT companies should learn from Jollibee's folly.

Here's another article/blog post -> Calen Legaspi: Jollibee #ChickenSad - An IT Management Case Study
    or should you say all "Retail" companies because IT companies doesn't have anything to do with Jabee's problem. And if I say "IT Companies" i mean real, tried-and-tested IT Companies, not just some kickstarter-startup-company-pretending-to-know-SAP.

I haven't read the whole article but I already lost interest.

What I can say:

Poor management and scheduling
    Terrible estimation of man-hours
    No Failover plan (who the f*ck does that?)
    No risk mitigation
    Poorly executed product/data migration

Lastly, who plans a half-Bil project to be done in less than a year? Really, who does??

I've been with three Big IT companies (2 local 1 here) and i've never seen a huge project estimated for only a year. Planning, Delegation, Business meetings, Testing, Documentation, Reports and Defect Management takes a lot of time to do and the amount of time it takes for these things to be executed gracefully is multiplied by how hard/big/complicated the project would be.

Apparently, somebody just wanna go home that day.

Buti nga sa kanila
    Last edited by greatauror28; August 14th, 2014 at 05:15 AM.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    i am now confused...
    is it the lack of chickens, or is it the oracle that neo talked to?

8. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Sabi nga ni erap eh.....
    "Bakit ang mcdo, may chickenjoy?"

Ha hah!

Last edited by chua_riwap; August 14th, 2014 at 09:32 AM.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Mang Inasal, mayroon di ba?

E ba't hindi nila paraanin sa Supply Chain ng Mang Inasal,- kung gusto nilang ma-track talaga,- under one category,- and then i-reverse nila lahat kapag okay na ang Jollibee for proper material/revenue recognition.

Para tuloy isang sabog na nag-aabang ng bus sa EDSA...... "Pare,------ Wowwww Cubaooooooo!"

“The measure of a man is what he does with power”
    24.0K:fuzzy:

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Cover up yan system migration.

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast