1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by GlennSter
    caramba green!!!

ayay carambaaaaaaaaaa
    ayun ang name nya!!! caramba!!!

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    fave hot sauce? errrr, gumawa ako na sarili ko. i find most of the commercial hot sauces too cool for my taste...

ginawa ko, olive oil, tapos, dinikdik na sili, tapos preserved for a month.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Patis lang sa akin okay na:D OR w/ kalamansi

4. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    my ninong has insanity sauce at home. he applies it gingerly on his food with a toothpick. pero ako, direcho sa kaldereta!

happy gilmore, ok yan. magaya nga minsan...

bought replacement bottles of regular tabasco and tabasco habanero again yesterday.

5. Join Date
    May 2005
    1.) Crushed Sili/chili in Vinegar or soy sauce. - nothing can beat the natural spice from crushed chili.

2.) XO sauce - chinese sauce which is basically crushed sili/chili and other spices soaked in oil

3.) Tabasco Red - if all else fails. I noticed that the Tabasco Red feels too diluted compared to a decade ago. Before a drop or two is enough. Now you need to use a lot more drops to get the same effect.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Bumping old thread...
    I like my food with a kick.
    -Hyu Fun Chili
    -Hyu Fun Sriracha
    -Franks Red Hot
    -Cholula
    -Tapatio
    -Wasabi (straight)
    -Kimichi (several varieties)
    -All Tabsco variety(found them weak and always putting more)
    I've also tried other brands, when eating at restaurants. A Shawarma shop owner in Balibago Pampanga, made a special hot version of his restaurants hot sauce. Because the original wasn't hot enough. :hysterical:

I also had 7 varieties of Chili plants at home among are: habanero, thai chili, jalapeno, banana chili etc.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    This is one of the hottest, if not the hottest sauce I've tasted. May stock ako nito sa bahay.....

Not available in our country... Sa US ako nakakabili kung may biyahe.... Just a drop and it will surely make your day....

15.5K:boxing1:

8. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    yung hot sauce na gamit nang Giligan's ayos din.. i forgot kung anong brand.. it could be mama sita..

9. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    One thing about american hot sauces, is the over powering taste of vinigar which can change the flavor of food. They provide the heat, but lack flavor.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I swear by Sriracha sauce if I need my food to have some kick

This infographic captures my feelings on this sauce
    Dear Sriracha Rooster Sauce - The Oatmeal

"...a delicious blessing flavored with the incandescent glow of a thousand dying suns"

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Hot Sauce!!! Tabasco and others...