New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Dont you just hate it when people kept ordering foods and drinks in your table only to leave early and and wont leave any money?
    That really suck! I should have stick my hand inside their mouth and let them vommit their order hehehehe

happened to me when i was in college, my friend brought his "prospect" and his "prospect" comes with a friend and they go browsing to the menu ordering a lot of drinks with funny names but ****in expensive. Only to leave early living a small amount of cash. I hated it! Money is so hard to earn!

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I know what you mean, sir max. What I do, especially if I doubt my "friend's" capacity to pay, is to ask the waiter privately to do a separate bill for the newcomers. That way, the waiter will know that you'll only pay for what you ordered personally.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    So far ok naman ang experience ko with group orders. Meron kasi kaming designated na tiga-order and siya din ang bahala sa accounting.

Ang best part pa ay puro figure-conscious ang mga ka-berks ko dito sa UST (dalawa lang kaming lalaki sa barkada) kaya kami ang tiga-ubos ng food parati. hehehehe. Yum yum.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    May nakasama kami nun sa inuman,pag kinuha na namin ang bill biglang pumupunta ng restroom...Twice nangyari kaya di na siya nakatatlong sama sa amin...

5. Join Date
    Jan 1970
    lagi nyong sabihin sa waiter na separate checks kau

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    why don't you guys make a note of the shortage...and politely ask the person to give you the rest of the money when you see them later? it's only fair, diba?

but i know what you're saying - in my experience people are really bad at math so they leave the accounting to me...and of course para walang samaan ng loob they leave a bit too much. sometimes, the money-taker wouldn't even need to pay his share :bwahaha:

if it's me though, i always return the excess ;)

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    What's a few pesos between friends diba? :D Pero kapag malaki na ang deficit or halata nang freeloader, ibang usapan na 'yan.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by OTEP
    What's a few pesos between friends diba? :D Pero kapag malaki na ang deficit or halata nang freeloader, ibang usapan na 'yan.
    very true...kung friends talaga, even a free lunch is no problem for me. pero parang asar na tong si maxbuwaya dito sa friend niya...if that's the case then hindi dapat palampasin...:devil:

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I dont even know my freinds friend.

Sa madaling salita Binalasubas ako!

YEAH!!

"BALASUBAS" What a lovely word.

I'll say it again

"BALASUBAS"

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    pre oks lang yan dami ka naman pera e

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast