New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 80 of 94 FirstFirst ... 307076777879808182838490 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by timming_gear View Post
    Ang pakiramdam ko diyan sa Tiger pag nalalasing na pumapait na. Baliktad sa redhorse sa Dulo matamis [emoji846]

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    Stronger beers tend to be much sweeter than the usual beer. Red Horse is just a few percent (7 to 8) conpared to the Pale Pilsen (5%). If you try the better tasting Belgian trappist beers with alcohol content from 9 to 12%, you’d think you’re drinking a hoppy light wine.

I highly suggest going out and trying the various craft offerings from select local breweries. It’s good to know that Engkanto has more presence now and started selling in groceries unlike before that you have to go to bars just to drink them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    Stronger beers tend to be much sweeter than the usual beer. Red Horse is just a few percent (7 to 8) conpared to the Pale Pilsen (5%). If you try the better tasting Belgian trappist beers with alcohol content from 9 to 12%, you’d think you’re drinking a hoppy light wine.

I highly suggest going out and trying the various craft offerings from select local breweries. It’s good to know that Engkanto has more presence now and started selling in groceries unlike before that you have to go to bars just to drink them.

Di pa kasi ako nakakapasyal sa S&R. Na shortlist ko na yan Engkanto beer hehe.

So far ok naman ang “kick” ng Tiger beer. Kapag nasobrahan though pang 2 bottles lang ako, no headache buildup hehe

3. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Parang naging common na sa akin na isang bote ng beer before dinner during the lock down. Kaya lagi ako may stock sa bahay.

After dinner, I just pour myself a glass of gin tonic or vodka with soda water or whisky. Minsan, hahaluan ko ng Jaeger at juice yung Vodka or Gin or Rum. Kung weekends, napaparami ng kunti. Hehehe

4. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Malakas tolerance ko sa alcohol kung beer lang beer lang, kung hard lang hard lang pero once pinagsama yan kahit 1 beer + 1 shot hard sigurado lasing ako

BTT: Loving San mig premium now

5. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Stella for tonight

6. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Stella for tonight

Oh i miss stella... you also have corona/becks?[emoji1786][emoji1786][emoji1786]

7. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by ray_noel View Post
    Oh i miss stella... you also have corona/becks?[emoji1786][emoji1786][emoji1786]

Tried Beck’s before but it doesn’t seem to impress me. Stella now on sale at S&R.

Eto Corona before ubos na weeks ago. Nilagyan ko rin ng lemon.

8. Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Tried Beck’s before but it doesn’t seem to impress me. Stella now on sale at S&R.

Eto Corona before ubos na weeks ago. Nilagyan ko rin ng lemon.

Try the cocorona bro. Cheers!

Stay tipsy!

Tipsy Bartender - Cocorona | Facebook

9. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by teukie View Post
    Try the cocorona bro. Cheers!

Stay tipsy!

Tipsy Bartender - Cocorona | Facebook
    I follow Tipsy Bartender also.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by ray_noel View Post

Bai, dira Beck’s for you. Disappointed pa rin as before but 250 for a 6-pack is good enough.

Best Beer for you