New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 60 of 93 FirstFirst ... 105056575859606162636470 ... LastLast
Results 591 to 600 of 925
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    419
    #591
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    San Miguel Premium for me. My German VP likes this over Pale and light is cr*p daw hahaha!
    i agree with him, hehehe! parang pale pilsen na natunawan ng madaming madaming ice.

    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    I prefer to drink beer straight from the bottle unless they give me a chilled beer mug. I frown at the waiter if he gives me a glass with ice on it so I just refuse it.



    San Mig Light is not good, if you ask me. There is not much flavor on it. San Mig Premium is my next choice to Cerveza Negra.
    ice on beer is a big no for me. and i do drink warm beer. hehe!

    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    For those who want something bold and strong, give the Engkanto Double IPA a try at The Belle and the Dragon in Makati.

    hmmmmm... ma-try nga yang Engkanto.

  2. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    12,596
    #592
    Quote Originally Posted by kabute13 View Post
    i agree with him, hehehe! parang pale pilsen na natunawan ng madaming madaming ice.


    ice on beer is a big no for me. and i do drink warm beer. hehe!


    hmmmmm... ma-try nga yang Engkanto.
    Make sure it's the Double IPA so that you will enjoy the kick. They do have other Engkanto brews out there at the Belle and the Dragon.

    For those living in Paranaque, there is a small craft brewery out there in Sucat, Cerveza Palanyag. It's like 50 pesos for a 12oz cup of Saison Amber Ale.


  3. Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    1,269
    #593
    Same with the above statements. San Mig Light is like suuuper watered down pale -- same reason why I dislike putting ice in beer. I'd rather drink lukewarm beer than drink slightly beer-flavored water heheh

    I like San Mig Super Dry. Then Red Horse. Then Pale.

    Few establishments na lang carry Premium or Cerveza Negra eh, but those, I like too.

  4. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    419
    #594
    For craft beer lovers, hereís a good compilation of local brewers:

    Craft Beer in the Philippines | Travel Up

    Already tried some, and so far, yung exit wounds pinaka nagustuhan ko.

  5. Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    3,328
    #595
    My go to local beer when i'm in MNL is still red horse. Best Beer for you

    Followed by pale pilsen then cerveza negra.

    Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

  6. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    12,596
    #596
    Quote Originally Posted by BlancNoir View Post
    My go to local beer when i'm in MNL is still red horse. Best Beer for you

    Followed by pale pilsen then cerveza negra.

    Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    What I donít like about Red Horse is that the flavor is coarse and lacks a bit of body. Sometimes, each bottle tasted a bit different in my experience.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  7. Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    3,328
    #597
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    What I donít like about Red Horse is that the flavor is coarse and lacks a bit of body. Sometimes, each bottle tasted a bit different in my experience.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    The 500ml and 1 liter bottles seem to be fairly consistent in terms of taste.

    I don't know about the 330ml bottles though.

    Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

  8. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    419
    #598
    Quote Originally Posted by kai s. View Post
    Same with the above statements. San Mig Light is like suuuper watered down pale -- same reason why I dislike putting ice in beer. I'd rather drink lukewarm beer than drink slightly beer-flavored water heheh

    I like San Mig Super Dry. Then Red Horse. Then Pale.

    Few establishments na lang carry Premium or Cerveza Negra eh, but those, I like too.
    Quote Originally Posted by BlancNoir View Post
    My go to local beer when i'm in MNL is still red horse. Best Beer for you

    Followed by pale pilsen then cerveza negra.

    Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    yeah, i like rh too! alin ba, yung seryoso or yung nakangiti yung kabayo? hehehe!

  9. Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    3,328
    #599
    Quote Originally Posted by kabute13 View Post
    yeah, i like rh too! alin ba, yung seryoso or yung nakangiti yung kabayo? hehehe!
    Happy horse mostly sa sari sari store namin nakukuha. Never pa ako nakabili ng happy horse sa department store.

    And in my case, mostly 1L yung may happy horse. Bihira sa 330ml and never ko pa nakita sa 500ml.

    Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

  10. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    419
    #600
    when it comes to locally available imported beers, mahou is my fav!

Best Beer for you