Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Mar 2006

while watching the azkals...nervously

Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Apr 2006

my fav local beer. [emoji39]

i remember our german boss a decade ago... he used to say “never trust a guy who doesn’t drink beer!” and his favorite line during a toast “to the wounds that never heals!” [emoji14]

4. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by kabute13 View Post

my fav local beer. [emoji39]

i remember our german boss a decade ago... he used to say “never trust a guy who doesn’t drink beer!” and his favorite line during a toast “to the wounds that never heals!” [emoji14]
    Same choice for me, Cerveza Negra offers just that vibrant flavor that differentiates itself from the usual crop of common retail beer.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    ^^ second choice is the san miguel super dry! [emoji4]

and I don’t drink beer in glass... chilled or fresh from the storage room, i like it straight from the bottle.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    San Miguel Premium for me. My German VP likes this over Pale and light is cr*p daw hahaha!

7. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by kabute13 View Post
    ^^ second choice is the san miguel super dry! [emoji4]

and I don’t drink beer in glass... chilled or fresh from the storage room, i like it straight from the bottle.
    I prefer to drink beer straight from the bottle unless they give me a chilled beer mug. I frown at the waiter if he gives me a glass with ice on it so I just refuse it.

Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    San Miguel Premium for me. My German VP likes this over Pale and light is cr*p daw hahaha!
    San Mig Light is not good, if you ask me. There is not much flavor on it. San Mig Premium is my next choice to Cerveza Negra.
    Last edited by Egan101; December 7th, 2018 at 07:15 PM.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    I prefer to drink beer straight from the bottle unless they give me a chilled beer mug. I frown at the waiter if he gives me a glass with ice on it so I just refuse it.

San Mig Light is not good, if you ask me. There is not much flavor on it. San Mig Premium is my next choice to Cerveza Negra.
    I think the majority learned to dilute early on. probably lessened the potency too. beer snobs!

people are getting more info now though..

9. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Spent some time in the Northeast US and I have learned to love the rich flavor of this popular Boston Lager. It's very hard to find one locally but when I saw it on the menu in a resto in Osaka, I had no second thoughts taking a sip.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    For those who want something bold and strong, give the Engkanto Double IPA a try at The Belle and the Dragon in Makati.

Last edited by Egan101; December 7th, 2018 at 08:13 PM.

Best Beer for you