New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 121819202122
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    merong lambo diablo sa subic a few months back...

2. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Hello everyone,

I am new to this forum, my first post. Also, an enthusiast like everyone here. Just browsing thru and searched "Ferrari" and this is one of the threads that came up. Sure enough clicked on what interest me the most was, the Enzo Ferrari in the Phillipines thread Scrolling on and on, not a single photo has came up. Im not doubting that nobody could own an "NNO" (our term) in that region. I do believe there are plenty of exotic car enthusiast and collectors in the Philippines.

Might sound OT here. I agree with some of the replies in reguards to the ENZO....

-First, typically I would hear ENZO Ferrari rather than Ferrari ENZO. The only time I found Ferrari ENZO in text was the manifest delivery documents. Everywhere else, I found ENZO FERRARI on the center dash Carbon Fiber console inscribe on a mini plaque. The side door jam driver-side near the rear engine latches.

-Second, there were 399 built and +1. There were several ENZO's that were wrecked or totaled.

-Third, When the ENZO were sold to their first owners, they have to be on a special list and have to previosly owned Ferraris. Nowadays, there are pre-owned ENZOs for sale price tag averaging $1.1-$1.3 depending on the color. Nero (Black) ENZOs usually cost more since there are only 2 dozen of them out there. 6 special ENZOs that many Ferrari enthusiast would agree is the Nero/Nero (Blk/Blk) ENZO, very rare to see this combination. I did come across Gialo Modena/Nero (Yellow/Blk) ENZO that was priced at $897K and a Nero/Rosso (Blk/Red) as low as $930K. This ofcourse was wholesale price, retail was somewhere in $1Mil.

-Fourth, The rear section of the ENZO have several similarities as the F430. At a glance, the round rear lights, the 4 fin diffuser, exhaust location, and the rear grille. These could most likely be mistaken by someone who is not familiar with Ferraris. Many, have said including Ferrari enthusiast that the rear round tail lights on the F430 are the same as on the ENZO, they are not. There is a slight difference in size. Yes the ENZO has a much wider stance from the rear than the F430.

Could you please have your friend confirm this "NNO" sighting? Its great knowing there are more and more exotics flowing into CEBU. Just in case if any potential collector in CEBU or MANILA have interest on a certain car, let me know. Im not a broker nor a dealer, I just know many people in this exotics community east coast and west. There are a few us PINOYs in this exotics community, im just here to help

*OTO: I notice your sig pics of the Koenigsegg CCR. I was recently informed that the CCR is now available in US spec. 20 only to be made and selling at sticker price, renamed the Koenigsegg CCX. There is only one dealer in the U.S. authorized and taking orders as we speak. Let me know if you or anyone who will be interested, I can arrange a private viewing. Ofcourse, potential buyers only. This goes for you Speedy, hehe...

Thanks everyone and God Bless! Looking forward on seeing that ENZO Manila pics!

-B-

3. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by ILuvDetailing
    Hindi ba $1M yung Enzo, and you have to own a previous Ferrari to be able to buy one.
    true....And also not to re-sell it in 2 years or so.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    kahapon may nakita ako modena ata na red along katipunan

Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 121819202122
Enzo Ferrari in Metro Manila