The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    ^Malabo na naman ako makapag asawa ng virgin na 30s talaga

2. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by kimbon View Post
    TS, that survey maybe applicable to women in the early day as it was conducted way back 1995 but IMO it's no longer now. Sorry to say that today's women are adventurous, liberated etc... unlike back then. Literally, a women is like a car and vice versa. Some women buyer test drive the car 1st before purchased to know its performance level same goes as some women had *** 1st before marriage to know their compatibility and so forth
    1995 is the old days? The ***ual revolution was in the 60's and 70's.

As you can see in the graph, women of 20 years ago had up to 20 partners... so there's little difference to today. (This graph is for the US).

Kinda agree with the graph... but you have to wonder... the more lifetime partners the woman has... perhaps the less interest she has in settling down and the more interest she has in simply staying single and swinging?

There may be correlation and some causation, but the reasons and the mechanism behind it are not explainable by a simple graph.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

3. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy_for_you View Post
    ^Malabo na naman ako makapag asawa ng virgin na 30s talaga
    You bet... Even priests practice vow of celibacy and yet majority or could I say "all" of them were no longer virgin. Kaya iilan na lang kaming virgin dyan.... virgin sa nostril. Bwahahahaha.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    1995 is the old days? The ***ual revolution was in the 60's and 70's.
    Oooh i see... ***ual revolution during my parent time in the 60's when they were still a teenager? Hmmm let me verify this to them...

To someone I just met recently, you roughly know my age is. Esep esep, compute compute dyan kung ano kaya ang age ko... Bwahahaha

5. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy_for_you View Post
    Hmmmm... I'm not so sure. It could be different with guys? Yung barkada ng ex ko, ganun ang case, good boy talaga but almost a decade into the marriage he had *** with a European that he met while vacationing alone at Cambodia ata. The guy said if the woman were living in the Philippines, there's a good chance he could have left his wife and child for her! FTW!
    That's the risk of getting into good boys or virgin as hubby. They tend to easily fall when they womanize cause they can't differentiate love from lust. Kaya girls, it's worth dealing with pabling cause if they love you, they won't leave you despite all the other lust & likes on the side. Basic example is TANDA.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2014
    hindi totoo yan....

7. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    ^

Quote Originally Posted by hotwifey37 View Post
    guilty ako sa s ex history...hihihi, definitely i wont tell my hubby my past.....past is past ika nga...
    ma'am hotwifey, yan ba ang secret na hindi mo sasabihin kay hubby?

8. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    secret niya kung ilan ang naka*** niya before meeting her hubby

meron kasi mga lalake di ma-take ang *** history ng partner

9. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    I am in this situation, and stable so far, for almost four years na...

But when you are in this situation, you also have to be responsible as a husband. Remember, she's actually missing half her life by sticking with just one partner, so you have to replace that half with a whole.
    Last edited by slapz; June 26th, 2014 at 12:56 PM.

10. Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by macsd View Post
    That's the risk of getting into good boys or virgin as hubby. They tend to easily fall when they womanize cause they can't differentiate love from lust. Kaya girls, it's worth dealing with pabling cause if they love you, they won't leave you despite all the other lust & likes on the side. Basic example is TANDA.
    No finger pointing sir,kung gusto mo ng magandang halimbawa,just look at the mirror:peace:

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast