Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    haha

cool

2. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by blutut View Post
    actually the initial plan was for her pick me up at my house, take me to the coffee place, buy me coffee + 2 desserts, then take me back to my doorstep.

it was a joke coz it's preposterous but she was riding with it coz it was fun.

what actually happened was she left her suv at a safe parking lot and we took my car. I drove to the destination but along the way she said she would drive on the return trip. I let her pay for the restaurant coz that was the agreement I paid for the rides.

It's not like she paid for everything

and i really wasn't sleeping, was just pretending to be asleep... pang-buwisit lang ba hehehehe
    It's cute that you let her drive your car. You could have gained more pogi points if you didn't sleep on her.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    i guess blutut didnt have to impress the girl anymore

he already got into her head

that girl is owned

hehe

4. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    oh, lets see what happens next? serious ka ba dyan blutut or your just there for the fun run?

5. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    the fun part is the process, there's really no end goal

the flirting part, the mind games, the part kung saan malapit mo na mahuli ung weakness ng girl, when she finally lets down her guard and reveals her true self...

6. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Some people just don't get it, or is just too serious about the man-woman thing.

Anyway, in my opinion the guy did the job well. Women, like us men eat the same food, takes a crap everyday -- pretty much lives like any other men in this world. So why on earth would you go head over heels someone eh? The perfect 10 woman doesn't exist so as a perfect 10 man. Parepareho lang tayong mga tao.

Trying to impress a girl will get you nothing but a cold night. Just look at DL, he tried his best and yet he DIDN'T score at all. Sometimes, hindi uubra ang pa-gentleman, pa-gwapo or pagpapa-sikat kahit ano pang sabihin mo if you weren't able to pull it off at the start or before you get into the middle.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    the fun part is the process, there's really no end goal

the flirting part, the mind games, the part kung saan malapit mo na mahuli ung weakness ng girl, when she finally lets down her guard and reveals her true self...
    Correct, just go with the flow and have fun. So what if you're playing games, everybody does it -- in the office, in school even in your own house sometimes (unconsciously) you're playing mind games with your mom blah blah.

Pag masyado tayong seryoso laging bad vibes. Believe me, put 2 average guys in a diffrent room with 3 pretty girls. Guy A is rich, attractive, but so negative about things and somehow boring. Guy B on the other hand is pretty much the same as Guy A diffrence lang eh si Guy B is more alive and takes things lightly.

Give it an hour or 2, Guy B takes all 3 girls. Guy A leaves alone

8. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucius View Post
    Some people just don't get it, or is just too serious about the man-woman thing.

Anyway, in my opinion the guy did the job well. Women, like us men eat the same food, takes a crap everyday -- pretty much lives like any other men in this world. So why on earth would you go head over heels someone eh? The perfect 10 woman doesn't exist so as a perfect 10 man. Parepareho lang tayong mga tao.

Trying to impress a girl will get you nothing but a cold night. Just look at DL, he tried his best and yet he DIDN'T score at all. Sometimes, hindi uubra ang pa-gentleman, pa-gwapo or pagpapa-sikat kahit ano pang sabihin mo if you weren't able to pull it off at the start or before you get into the middle.
    so your point is wag na tayung mag seryoso? at wag na rin mainlove? yun po ba ? hmmm

9. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    di yan ang point ni Lucius

At the start, don't go to a girl with relationship in mind agad

kung yan ang goal mo agad, you will do things that are kinda awkward

friends muna, barkada muna

10. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    di yan ang point ni Lucius

At the start, don't go to a girl with relationship in mind agad

kung yan ang goal mo agad, you will do things that are kinda awkward