New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Let's discuss here the testing that women do to men and how you passed/failed them. This would be a great place to find insight into this.

Lemme begin with a real world example with the benefit of hindsight. Some background first:

There's this hot girl at work. I've known her for about a year and we talk purely business coz I really was too busy with my GF to be fooling around. Lately though she began visiting my cubicle for the most mundane things so I began to flirt with her.

One day she noticed my fancy pen. She asked if she could have it. I said sure... you can have it. It's a fake that only costs 20 pesos from my source. Told her it was my christmas gift to her so now she owes me a gift too.

At this point i wanted to ask her out but was just waiting for the right moment. I didn't want it around xmas day coz i was too busy with family stuff.

So on dec 27 i texted her if she wants to join me talk to that employee we were gonna fire coz i had her separation pay in my hands. It was a cheap ploy to get her to go out with me. Bad move. Now here comes the first test. She didn't reply to my txt at all. How did I pass? I didn't give a damn about it and didn't touch the matter at all.

On dec 29 i went to the office to fetch something when i bumped into her. I said if she was forgetting something. She said "how about coffee?". I said:

"depends. coffee at my specified place. 2 desserts. none for you coz it makes you fat. hatid sundo mo ako sa bahay"

we laughed hehehhe, but we didn't set any specific date

on dec 31, i texted her: "pick me up 6pm. wear that ***y black t-shirt that i like"

her: ha? family affair muna today noh!

me: ah may penalty na yan!

her: penalty? sige na nga ok na 15mins for tonight?

me: ok 15mins you'll beg for more anyway hehehe

her: why does it have to be today kasi?

me: coz i'm fully booked ;-)

her: let's make it 6pm tomorrow instead.

me: sige may kainan family mamaya. bukas nalang nga (really had this family dinner anyway)

so there the date was set for jan 1. but on jan 1, 5pm she texted me. Here's the second test:

her: hi can we make the coffee tomorrow nalang? may family dinner uli eh. sorry...

me: no ;-)

her: then we're back at square 1. ok na 15mins?

me: sige wag nalang

her: 1 hour then?

me: ano ito de-metro? heheheh. ganito nalang. tell your folks you're going out of town with me. they'll understand.

her: no they won't! but i'll pick you up in an hour. but wait i don't know where you live pala

me: wow strict parents! hmmm i kinda understand now ;-) joke lang yun i pick you up. wag nalang sa bahay mo

her: i could bring car and meet you nalang. where?

me: (some japanese restaurant)

her: ok i'll be there in an hour

me: ok

after this the situation didn't feel right so after a few minutes i texted her:

me: i also don't want to keep you from your family dinner. If you really don't wanna go it's ok. Now if you wanna do the rides at (some carnival) meet me at (some japanese restaurant)

her: I'll meet you at (japanese) for dinner or coffee but I can't do rides! You're impossible! Di ko kaya mag rides!

me: oh really

her: a lot of reasons why that's a bad idea

me: ok you're chicken

her: bakit kasi rides pa?

me: hahahah I found your kryptonite! ;-P

her: hmp!

so there it turned out she has this acrophobia thing but we went to the carnival rides anyway and grabbed her by the hand and dragged her to the rides. man it was crazy she was screaming! certainly a night she would never forget...

next date would be the water slides hehehehe

now the analysis. The pivotal point was when I said "sige wag nalang". I knew she was just testing me so I upped the ante and threatened to just call the whole thing off. She obviously wanted to go out with me so she bargained for 1 hour which I just shrugged off at the next message. Then I took control of the situation, put down my ultimatum, and had her conform to my demands. In the end it was what I had planned and it was a blast.

2. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    tests? more like mind games

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    how does your GF feel about you carrying on with your co-worker?

assuming she is fine with everything, this sounds like a perfect application of the popcorn trick

4. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    :oooh:

Hmmm.. :tv_horror: :popcorn:

5. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by empy View Post

assuming she is fine with everything, this sounds like a perfect application of the popcorn trick
    So naging GF na pala nya 'to? http://tsikot.yehey.com/forums/showthread.php?t=36212

:bwahaha:

6. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Consider this a test of your character as well...

7. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by empy View Post

ex-GF

8. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    ^That is just cruel.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Are you still in a relationship with your GF?....kawawa naman if so.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Blutut, musta na, Bro?

Musta na yung girl mo na "you can't understand"?.........

Turuan mo nga si DeathLance........

Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast
Women and their tests!