New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by ans_lim168 View Post
    Are you still in a relationship with your GF?....kawawa naman if so.

Hindi na po!

2. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Douchebaggery

3. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    ^^try listening Beyonce's IF I WERE A BOY. it's gonna give you a fair idea about girls.

i think it's beyond the bounds of fairness when one party tests the other. human relation somehow enjoys the presumption that the party making the initial deal is doing it in good faith. hence, there is that reasonable expectation that the other would deal in good faith too.

an ex in my distant past did that to me...i resented him for that. ultimately, many bridges had been burned. now, i treat him as if he is inexistent. sent me tons of emails...never read one when i decided to cut my ties. when a common acquaintance tried to open a conversation about him...i was blunt affect/poker faced.

alang kwenta kausap...he's just wasting my time.
    Last edited by ab_initio; January 3rd, 2009 at 10:31 AM.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    nasali ako dito ah, matinding mind games yan ah, the rush of the moment nga naman..

5. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    but at least blutut got the girl to go out with him

6. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    but at least blutut got the girl to go out with him

and for the cost of a 20 peso pen I got in exchange an italian dinner worth 700.

she even did the driving back to our city and paid the toll fees while i slept in the car

7. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by ab_initio View Post

i think it's beyond the bounds of fairness when one party tests the other. human relation somehow enjoys the presumption that the party making the initial deal is doing it in good faith. hence, there is that reasonable expectation that the other would deal in good faith too.

Yeah you got a point...

But somehow I also enjoy these mind games, perhaps because I play them too.

BTW this girl is very smart, maybe even smarter than me... used to be a full scholar at a prestigious university, while I was always 1 click away from getting kicked out of the same school...

8. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by blutut View Post
    Yeah you got a point...

But somehow I also enjoy these mind games, perhaps because I play them too.

BTW this girl is very smart, maybe even smarter than me... used to be a full scholar at a prestigious university, while I was always 1 click away from getting kicked out of the same school...
    good faith governs good human relations. smart girls dealing in good faith with boys playing in bad faith...hmmm? we'll see, how far will you both go...

9. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by ab_initio View Post
    good faith governs good human relations. smart girls dealing in good faith with boys playing in bad faith...hmmm? we'll see, how far will you both go...
    I don't think they have plans to stay together that long considering the events that transpired.

Like I said, a test of character...

10. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by mbeige View Post
    I don't think they have plans to stay together that long considering the events that transpired.

Like I said, a test of character...

uhhmmm what plans? we just went out 1 time and you're thinking long-term already?

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Women and their tests!