New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    well,sa panahon ngayon na medyo mahirap ang buhay-i dont think a young and beautiful women will attract a merried man! not unless they are the only people in this world or perhaps in a small island which nothing impossible to develop their feeling! maybe 1 percent in real life,but to tell the thruth its really hard accept the facts that not love but for the assurance and security only...

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    they are also probably thinking - "hey, if another woman can stand living with this guy, he must not be too bad!" :bwahaha:

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Masarap daw kse ang bawal...mga sneaky moments...yum yum :hihihi:

4. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    I heard my friends talk.
    Isa lang naman yan e... minsan di natin dapat kalimutan na pareho-pareho lang tayo'ng tao. Therefore, we all think alike.

So ang sagot kung bakit...
    Convenience... di lahat umaamin na ito ang dahilan pero yan ang tutuo.

- iisipin ng isang party na mas may assurance na sikreto lang ang affair dahil takot sila mabuko. (pero ang tutuo may tsismisan pa rin sa likod palagi yan)
    - di na kelangan ng both parties mag-turuan kasi both parties are experienced.
    - tao lang!

men and women, same thing.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by eojlin
    iisipin ng isang party na mas may assurance na sikreto lang ang affair dahil takot sila mabuko.
    hehe, very true

6. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Hehe, kapag patas sa lahat ng aspeto, pipiliin parin ng babae ang mas bata.

Tingin niyo?

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I dont think that this is really the case... baka lang namimisinformed yung nagsabi nito or based lang sa mga observations niya... but to me, i dont think this is prevalent..

:-)

8. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    It could be the other way around too.
    Experienced or mature man (or married man) whatever you want to classify them prefer younger partner. I think there is logic on it especially for married man. Maybe these guys just happen to be very aggressive to the point of wowing their younger prospects. And being experienced they knew how to really treat the girls and make them satisfied in all aspects of their relationship. Still majority among Filipina doesn't take the 1st move, yun lalaki pa rin. Sorry Boys, just presenting the other side of the coin.

9. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    just my 2 cents

ang married man kasi medyo malakas loob kumausap sa chicks kumbaga wala ng torpe-torpe kasi pag napahiya e oks lang. unlike yung mga binata hirap na hirap mag-approach sa girls lalo na pag ka-edad because natatakot mapahiya.

10. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    was there a legitimate survey or case study for the author to conclude that girls (Filipinas in particular) are attracted to married men?

if there is, kindly post the link

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Why are filipina girls attracted to married men