New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    oo nga naman siguro, dba nga pag love mo yung isang tao ggwin mo almost anything to have that person.. kahit na ibababa mo yung pride mo diba, pero it depends nalang siguro sa situation..

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Get even? No, not needed. Kung minahal naman nya ako once, yung guilty feeling nya is enough na. Life has to move on and bibigat lang ang bagahe ko kung dadalhin ko ang galit ko sa kanya. Corny man, pero it's true, I'll just let the sweet pain remain (knock on wood, wag naman sana mangyari).

3. Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Originally posted by TEAL
    Get even? No, not needed. Kung minahal naman nya ako once, yung guilty feeling nya is enough na. Life has to move on and bibigat lang ang bagahe ko kung dadalhin ko ang galit ko sa kanya. Corny man, pero it's true, I'll just let the sweet pain remain (knock on wood, wag naman sana mangyari).

I AGREE..!!

4. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    i'd make sure that the guy who cheated on me would definitely a learn a lesson from what he did to me... :D

5. JV is offline Verified Tsikot Member
    hehe move on and hanap na lang ng iba

6. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    If he's just my BF, I'll leave him.

If he's my husband, I'll forgive him, as long as the other woman is not pregnant. First, I'll ask him why he cheated on me. I will not make love with him until he does a complete STD test and shows me the result. Of course, I'll examine myself also if I drove him to do such a thing.

If the other woman got pregnant, I'll leave him.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by 27th_Faktory View Post
    what would u do, are going to dump him/her?
    hmmm...

hibernate and burn bridges.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy_for_you View Post

If he's my husband, I'll forgive him, as long as the other woman is not pregnant.
    do you think it is that easy? You have to realize that you would really have lost your trust to the person who is supposed to be keeping no secrets from you. Can you even stand to be in the same room as he would be?

9. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    what would u do if ur girl/guy cheats on u????
    end the relationship and i have one rule... To get over some body, you need to get under some body

10. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    do you think it is that easy? You have to realize that you would really have lost your trust to the person who is supposed to be keeping no secrets from you. Can you even stand to be in the same room as he would be?
    I know it won't be easy but I need to give my children a sense of normalcy. I'm convinced that once I get married I will be giving up my sense of self and it will be all about the family so if the relationship could still be salvaged, I will try my best to make things work out.

If he gets the woman pregnant, that's a different story 'coz it not only affects me, but the children as well.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
what would you do if your girl/guy cheats on you????