New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 85 of 86 FirstFirst ... 3575818283848586 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by papi smith View Post
    Leaving something you hate and doing something you love is a great way to de stress, only if you make enough money.

This is the lesson being taught in the book, Follow your Heart.
    True. Its for her to enjoy early retirement, help the time passed by and at the same time earn something, they have other means of income as well.

All her kids are done in college a few years back and on their own.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Pia Wurtzbach's TedTalk made me decide to speak to a professional counselor sa company namin. Pia was highly functioning nung Miss Universe reign niya but she was diagnosed with depression and anxiety. It doesn't always look like the typical ayaw na bumangon sa higaan pala. Anyway, I was told that I might have trauma. I skipped the next session because like Cathy, hesitant din ako dahil sa cost. It's a therapist from the US and the company is paying so nahiya ako. Pero today I showed up and I think I will show up again next week kasi nakita ko naman na mukhang may benefit.

Sent from my LYA-L29 using Tsikot Forums mobile app

3. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    ^Good for you.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2012
    As much as wala akong masyadong bilib sa mga pychologist/ psychiatrist, wala rin namang other alternative.
    The next best thing siguro is kung mayroon kang BFF who can lend moral or emotional support.
    Although in reality they can't address din kung meron nang mental issues talaga.
    And I do believe there are hormonal or chemical imbalance in our body which can affect our emotional state.
    Much like PMS or PPD sa mga babae siguro.
    I have experienced the onset of depression, and buti I have managed it thru sheer will power.
    Pero andun at maramdaman mo that sinking feeling na mahirap talagang kontrolin.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    not sad.. but more stressed.. Farmacy's Vanilla Milk Shake is my solution!

6. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by _Qwerty_ View Post
    not sad.. but more stressed.. Farmacy's Vanilla Milk Shake is my solution!

all of a sudden, i want to go indulge in an ice cream soda fountain.
    back in the day, my favorite at the magnolia dairy products plant ice cream fountain in sta mesa, was their creme de menthe.

7. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Bakasyon lang. Makes me happy.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    This is beyond sadness. Parang gusto ko maglasing to forget about what I just found out.

Background: I met these guys around 20 yrs ago, they are friends (or frienemies ba?). Guy 1 showed his intentions to me but Guy 2 jokes about liking me also (I do not want to assume) I always thought Guy 2 was Guy 1's wingman. Around 3 yrs ago Guy 2 told me that he liked me back then but he didn't pursue me because Guy 1 was already pursuing me. He told me this nung hiwalay na siya sa asawa but ongoing annulment (oldest excuse in the book). I told him I do NOT date married men kahit living separately (and honestly he is not my type)

Last night napikon na ko with him telling me he likes me and gave him a piece of my mind. I told him straight out to stop it. We were chatting at topic kasi namin si Guy 1 and his lovers LOL. Then guy 2 tells me something about Guy 1 that just shocked me. Ang problema kasi I did date Guy 1 and after finding out what Guy 2 told me, I feel so dirty, parang yung sinabi ni guy 2 about guy 1 never mo aakalain. I have nobody to tell kasi kahihiyan ko din yun. Even here in tsikot where I am anonymous kasi I am in touch with some people here outside the board. Para akong sasabog kaya gusto ko na lang maglasing. I hope sinisiraan lang ng friend ko yung isang friend ko, pero at the back of mind, I think he is telling the truth

9. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    This is beyond sadness. Parang gusto ko maglasing to forget about what I just found out.

Background: I met these guys around 20 yrs ago, they are friends (or frienemies ba?). Guy 1 showed his intentions to me but Guy 2 jokes about liking me also (I do not want to assume) I always thought Guy 2 was Guy 1's wingman. Around 3 yrs ago Guy 2 told me that he liked me back then but he didn't pursue me because Guy 1 was already pursuing me. He told me this nung hiwalay na siya sa asawa but ongoing annulment (oldest excuse in the book). I told him I do NOT date married men kahit living separately (and honestly he is not my type)

Last night napikon na ko with him telling me he likes me and gave him a piece of my mind. I told him straight out to stop it. We were chatting at topic kasi namin si Guy 1 and his lovers LOL. Then guy 2 tells me something about Guy 1 that just shocked me. Ang problema kasi I did date Guy 1 and after finding out what Guy 2 told me, I feel so dirty, parang yung sinabi ni guy 2 about guy 1 never mo aakalain. I have nobody to tell kasi kahihiyan ko din yun. Even here in tsikot where I am anonymous kasi I am in touch with some people here outside the board. Para akong sasabog kaya gusto ko na lang maglasing. I hope sinisiraan lang ng friend ko yung isang friend ko, pero at the back of mind, I think he is telling the truth
    if they're dirty, they're dirty.
    you should not assume that it rubbed off on you dahil nakilala mo sila.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    "i would never date men who make patol cheap girls"

**discovers a man she dated made patol cheap girls**