try to have a date this feb.14.
    baka sumaya ka sa araw ng puso.

may kapuso ka na ba?

Sent from my XT910 using Tapatalk 2
    Yes,"GUSTO KO HAPPY KA"

2. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by asb75 View Post
    Try to watch a movie & join with a group such as photography or nintendo local mutiplayer. Ako ganun lang ginagawa ko pag nahomesick ako dito.
    Alam ko nga malakas maka ubos ng oras RPG kasi pinagiisipan ko yan

Quote Originally Posted by testament11 View Post
    Problema kasi ke Cathy, ayaw niyang magpakita sa kung sino-sino lang. Dito nga, ke Uls palang siya nagpakita

So kamusta naman ba ang sadness mo?
    Pangit kasi ako. hehe. Mahiyain ako with people that are unfamiliar to me kasi. I had no plans to meet with anyone from the internet, Uls was just an exception.

Sad pa rin with the occasional spikes of happiness thanks to my family and friends. I feel like I'm a failure and what I want I can't have.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy_for_you View Post
    Pangit kasi ako. hehe. Mahiyain ako with people that are unfamiliar to me kasi. I had no plans to meet with anyone from the internet, Uls was just an exception.

Sad pa rin with the occasional spikes of happiness thanks to my family and friends. I feel like I'm a failure and what I want I can't have.
    Can't have everything? Ask Shadow to buy it for you... pwede ba daw terms? :rofl:

Shy type ka pala... hihihi .:gayfight: Since sosy si C4U, she's diagnosed as "introverted".

Tanong natin kay Uls... baka you're just downplaying things to keep the tsikot vultures at bay. :D

4. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    Can't have everything? Ask Shadow to buy it for you... pwede ba daw terms? :rofl:
    thing is what Cathy wants in her life hindi nabibili ng pera

kung material things nakukuha naman ni Cathy ang gusto niya

5. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    But I would love to have a child, in God's perfect time. Maybe then I could learn to be selfless.
    Pardon me for my comment, no harm intended po, just sharing.

I've always told/reminded my colleagues then & friends na mga girls that could not have boyfriend or a partner (for what ever reason) at age 35 & beyond that their organ is ain't made by God just to pee. The other purpose of it is to enjoy & reproduce. The female "matres" is just like a rock in a river with water continuously flowing, pagtagal,lulumutin lang yun at dudulas na hindi na kakapitan. Kaya dapat, nakakayod para hindi lumutin at kapitan ng maiigi.

Another side of the coins are, having a child at a later age will only be a suffering for both the kid & mom. Why is that ?

1. The mom ages or due for retirement na and the kid still got to finish a degree.
    2. Mahirap magbuntis & give birth ang matanda na.

Sabi nila, they can always adapt. Yeah sure but why get someone you don't own when you can have someone 50% yours.

What is my point? That ladies have to make a decision at the right time before missing the ride.

BTT : Indulge in sports or try to forget about it.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post

Shy type ka pala... hihihi .:gayfight: Since sosy si C4U, she's diagnosed as "introverted".

Tanong natin kay Uls... baka you're just downplaying things to keep the tsikot vultures at bay. :D
    What I want, no amount of money can buy

Ryan, puh-leeze, don't deflect your sosiness on me. I happen to be very cowboy.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by macsd View Post
    Pardon me for my comment, no harm intended po, just sharing.

I've always told/reminded my colleagues then & friends na mga girls that could not have boyfriend or a partner (for what ever reason) at age 35 & beyond that their organ is ain't made by God just to pee.

lol.......rofl:

Sent from my XT910 using Tapatalk 2

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    so, nilulumot na si Cathy?

how to overcome sadness? well, for me I'm not dwelling on whatever making me sad. it will pass. and as what I have been always preaching, life is complicated as it is, huwag na dagdagan.

if you want sadness, problems. meron talagang darating but while wala pa don;t make life complicated.

kaya yun mga ibang thread na mga problema na hinde naman problema, nabwibwisit lang ako basahin eh
    Last edited by shadow; February 5th, 2014 at 07:35 PM.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Mag spa sa Sonia's garden para marelax

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    This is Shadow:

Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    thing is what Cathy wants in her life hindi nabibili ng pera

kung material things nakukuha naman ni Cathy ang gusto niya
    She can buy us things and make us happy then? :D

Ryan, puh-leeze, don't deflect your sosiness on me. I happen to be very cowboy.
    Hmmmm....
    1. What's the longest you've gone without taking a shower? Going side A and side B inside and out, and not giving a darn in the world?
    2. Have you gone on a real deal camping trip?
    3. Can you go to uncharted territory by commuting and just discovering the place on your own? Do a backpack trip?

If you've done at least one, sige we'll make you "semi-cowboy/girl/person".

BTT: I agree with macsd on sports. Tried and proven.

Page 10 of 86 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060 ... LastLast