New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 31 1234511 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    It's that time of the year again were we shift our attention from our special and very much loved cars to that special and very much loved person in our lives...

Anyone made any special plans this year for their loved one being a tough year economically?

Do any of us still make it a 'big event' and extra special than the previous?

2. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    1st time ko magcecelebrate ng valentines sa buong buhay ko. i'll celebrate it with my recent ex. nood kami ng concert ng side a, freestlye, at mymp sa 15. try ko open up sa kanya yung sa clark event

3. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by testament11 View Post
    1st time ko magcecelebrate ng valentines sa buong buhay ko. i'll celebrate it with my recent ex. nood kami ng concert ng side a, freestlye, at mymp sa 15. try ko open up sa kanya yung sa clark event
    wow ingit ako sayo bro..that's sounds like an awesome concert! hope you got good seats..diba araneta yung concert?

4. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    ^Why when she was your GF you didn't celebrate?

I'll be spending valentine's with my good friend who is leaving for Australia (for good) soon. It was always our tradition to spend Valentine's together. Usually it's just dinner and dessert in a restaurant that we have never been to before.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    miss cathy, naging kami kasi nung november lang. then break after 2 weeks for some reason that its not quite acceptable. long story, nasabi ko na ata eto sa ibang threads.

snatchmeister, oo dun nga sa araneta. hmmm good seats, upper box lang kinuha kong tickets eh pero i make it sure na front facing, at hindi nasa side

actually, mas masaya ako siguro kung hanggang ngayon eh kami pa rin and not going out not as ex'es. just wondering, nung kami, hindi ganito, nagyon off kami tsaka nagiging ganito?

6. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    ^ First GF?!?. Hassle lang kasi after spending so much money and driving through traffic eh you won't be able to get a kiss. heehee.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    nope, 3rd ex ko na siya. yet among the 3 ex'es of mine, sa kanya ako nakaramdam ng "this is it!", i mean finally, someone that i can really say i had enough

8. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Like you wanna marry her? E di ask her para mainlove ulit sayo. hehhe

9. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Sa bahay lang serving home cooked meals. Of course I will be helping around the cooking. Pagkatapos maybe walk around the park inside our village tapos bahala na...

10. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    testament sorry to hear about your break-up..kala ko matagal na break nyo and hope you don't mind me saying but sounds like your still hung up on her..ok lang yan bro..you know what? right to this day, i'm proud to say i'm still good friends with all my exes eventhough we broke up good or bad, my exes and i worked hard to maintain friendships after our break-ups, as no matter what its just hard to replace the 'pinagsamahan nyo' factor. enjoy the moment bro, as no matter what, consider yourself blessed pa rin as you have a date for V-Day...some aren't as fortunate. so have fun and even though, you might get the hassles of traffic as ms. cathy quoted, steal that kiss at the most unexpected moment when your driving or nag stop somewhere...in front of a special church...in front of Rizal Park when you drive past in traffic going home from Areneta..hehe..up to you na lang but the main thing is its memorable in a good way for both of you and of course special enough to take her breath away...

as for me i've just booked a nice little beach side restaurant to have a nice quiet dinner in as well as a nice bottle of tequila to drink the night away..its our first V-Day so i just want to make it kinda special and different...

Page 1 of 31 1234511 ... LastLast
Valentine's Plans...