Quote Originally Posted by Cathy_for_you View Post
    I like a man who could really eat.

guess this is correct for both interpretations of the statement hehehe

2. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Originally Posted by Cathy_for_you View Post
    I like a man who could really eat.
    He-he!.........
    Last edited by chua_riwap; January 3rd, 2009 at 03:09 PM.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    I just talked to my ex and he told me that he hasn't told a soul that we broke up already. It's just sad that he got bad shot with my yaya because he promised her that he will take her to the doctor last weekend then he cancelled on the last minute because his car won't start daw. My Mom doesn't even know as well and they also have lakad. Hay.

I've been feeling like such a loser lately by asking my friends to go out with me every Friday.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    I just called my ex from the office because I had to ask him something. Imagine my surprise when I was told that he was still asleep at 4 pm. I called back at 6 pm and he was still asleep. Di pa daw lumalabas ng room. For the past few days he has been calling me early around 8 pm and that gave me the impression that he had a productive day. Hindi pala.

It is so frustrating. He won't change na ata.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy_for_you View Post
    I just called my ex from the office because I had to ask him something. Imagine my surprise when I was told that he was still asleep at 4 pm. I called back at 6 pm and he was still asleep. Di pa daw lumalabas ng room. For the past few days he has been calling me early around 8 pm and that gave me the impression that he had a productive day. Hindi pala.

It is so frustrating. He won't change na ata.
    Any of us slackers from tsikot.com is probably more productive than your ex-bf.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    I am sure of that.

Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 152122232425
Telling a Lie to your partner