Page 42 of 151 FirstFirst ... 323839404142434445465292142 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    only you can tell bro. just don't decide on mere impulse
    Damn, son! Where'd you find this?

2. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by deathlance View Post
    i woke up early in the morning 4:30am dec 25 thurs. took a bath etc went to caloocan to buy 2 dozen red roses

i got to trinoma 6am..

so i waited till 8am napaaway pa nga ako sa isang guard

eh unfortunately the store will open 11am pa

well 3pm nag text ang manager at sabi sakin dude, you didnt have to do that haha

me:i really felt like doing it, sorry kung awkward, ayaw mo ba?
    manager:no, its just that u dont need to, a greeting would do

so in short were texting and i told her my real intentions.. the most important message she sent was a reply to my question if its ok to move forward with my intentions. she said too early pa daw kasi alam ko naman na heartbroken pa sha at gusto pa nya ung guy na un.. so i told her il wait..

so it just means for me na single pa sha, at di naman nya tinatanggihan ako..

what do you guys think?

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself - and you are the easiest person to fool." - Richard Feynman

i know it's neither my time nor money being flushed down the toilet, nor is it my heart she's putting in the blender. But dude, read the writing on the wall. Lick your wounds and call it a day.

You seem like a nice guy (albeit, a bit too nice maybe). It's painful to see good guys getting shafted.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    thanks emanzano noted! hehe well lets see what happens, after a week or so.. then il decide :D
    Last edited by deathlance; December 27th, 2008 at 03:02 PM.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    yup, better give yourself a time for that. o kaya, hanap ka ng grounds para talagang may masasabi ka sa sarili mo na "sige, tama na, kasi nadudurog na ang puso ko eh, ayoko na..."

pero base sa mga sinasabi mo sa min na mga sinabi nya eh pwede na maging grounds for eviction yun. its just up to you. sabi ko nga di ba, ikaw nalang ang makakaalam sa sarili mo when to stop. you can go on and observe, pero you must have set yourself your timeline

5. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by deathlance View Post
    thanks emanzano noted! hehe well lets see what happens, after a week or so.. then il decide :D
    Tama iyan. After a week, maghanap ka ng ibang chick.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Here's what exactly I did and I hope you do the same. I looked up some old friends and the pretty ones became even more prettier. When I saw their friend, they were even more prettier. So I gotta choose, I chose the links not the source.

So check on your contacts and maybe may mga hindi ka napapansin dyan. Now go set up a meet with them baka sakali sila makapagbigay sayo ng hinahanap mo. Gusto kita bigyan dude but I will just c*ck-block you all the time hindi mo pa pala sinasagot, san bang Starbucks yan? Ung sa taas or sa Landmark.

There are things that you can't and will never have. Tanggapin mo na ngayon pa lang, para at least kung wala talaga hindi na masyado masakit sayo. Kung may HIMALA na nangyari, then go ready your new undies.

sayang tlga.. kasi nung 2 weeks na nag uusap kami sweet naman sha eh, pakiramdam ko may connection..
    Every men goes through this, either a day, a week or even a month may trial ka pa sa babae. Ganon sila ite-test ka all the time, well for you - you just lasted 2 weeks and you can very well tell the changes that happened. Maybe you made her more realize that the other guy she's seeing is more FUN and EXCITING than you are.

Girls are drama queens, so leave all the drama to them. Jericho Rosales exists on soap operas lang.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    well said lucius
    Damn, son! Where'd you find this?

8. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucius View Post
    Here's what exactly I did and I hope you do the same. I looked up some old friends and the pretty ones became even more prettier. When I saw their friend, they were even more prettier. So I gotta choose, I chose the links not the source.

So check on your contacts and maybe may mga hindi ka napapansin dyan. Now go set up a meet with them baka sakali sila makapagbigay sayo ng hinahanap mo. Gusto kita bigyan dude but I will just c*ck-block you all the time hindi mo pa pala sinasagot, san bang Starbucks yan? Ung sa taas or sa Landmark.

There are things that you can't and will never have. Tanggapin mo na ngayon pa lang, para at least kung wala talaga hindi na masyado masakit sayo. Kung may HIMALA na nangyari, then go ready your new undies.

Every men goes through this, either a day, a week or even a month may trial ka pa sa babae. Ganon sila ite-test ka all the time, well for you - you just lasted 2 weeks and you can very well tell the changes that happened. Maybe you made her more realize that the other guy she's seeing is more FUN and EXCITING than you are.

Girls are drama queens, so leave all the drama to them. Jericho Rosales exists on soap operas lang.
    bakit pag may binigay ka ba sasawsaw ka ? hehehe sang starbucks ayaw ko nga baka mang c*ck-block ka haha, in other words you dont wanna share so do i lolz but dami ka naman escapades sama mo na lang ako,hehehe master and apprentice! haha

seriously, yeah baka nga, though i only assumed shes seeing the other guy, but nevertheless 1 week so id know kung OLATS na or what..
    Last edited by deathlance; December 27th, 2008 at 05:42 PM.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Dude I don't even know you. And the fact that you make up stories, one will really hesitate na ipakilala ka kahit siguro mga friends mo pag napadaan kami sa Trinoma I will walk up to the prettiest employee of both stores and tell her upfront how an online guy I know is very much in love with her (I'm going to use this as a decoy) HAHAHAHA joke

And then if she laughs, lagot ka! If she asks who could it be, sasabihin ko ung nagbigay ng flowers pero di ka daw nag-thank you

10. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucius View Post
    hahaha... well said lucius!

Sosyal Pretty women hang out area?