New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 40 of 151 FirstFirst ... 303637383940414243445090140 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    pasingit lang... parang naiba na yung kwentuhan. hehehe

anyway tama sila, its hard to break bad news sa iba paano pa kaya sa sarili mo? been there done than man. its hard to accept pero eventually you'll just say one thing ---> "damn". :bwahaha:

ok lang yan, enjoy the moment na lang. just a friendly advise, don't settle for anything less.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy_for_you View Post
    Can you hear yourself talking DL? You are slowly becoming delusional. You're trying to justify her actions and went so as far making it your fault.

Ikaw na rin ang nagsabi na maraming iba diyan.

Tama si Lucius, mapasagot mo man yan, baka umabot ng kalahating taon bago 1st kiss niyo at baka hindi ka na nga umabot ng 2nd base. Si Lucius alam na alam a
    I'm also close to sosyal, pretty women but we're all just friends I call it inter-"mating" haha I match them with my friends in turn they give me good resources as well

Works really fine to me you go out and have everyone's attention. Plus when you get to meet someone new out of their circle, that person will be amazed that you resisted such beauties

3. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by deathlance View Post
    what do you guys think? il keep you guys updated...

i hope walang makabasa nito na kilala nya,patay tlga ako hehe kakahiya
    :popcorn:

4. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucius View Post
    Man, one of my recent ex's broke up with her boyfriend of almost 2 years. A week after that, sumingit ako. 2 weeks later I woke up in her apartment somewhere in Taft but after 1 month, we broke up and went back to her ex. Pinag-practisan lang ako haha

Thing is, without the spark, kahit bigyan mo pa yan ng sarili nyang Starbucks franchise, kung di ka gusto wala talagang magagawa. Unless she's the gretchen barretto type
    men ouch, you didnt love her right? 1 month practice naman... once ka pa lang nag bigay ng flowers?

Can you hear yourself talking DL? You are slowly becoming delusional. You're trying to justify her actions and went so as far making it your fault.

Ikaw na rin ang nagsabi na maraming iba diyan.

Tama si Lucius, mapasagot mo man yan, baka umabot ng kalahating taon bago 1st kiss niyo at baka hindi ka na nga umabot ng 2nd base. Si Lucius alam na alam a
    ok stop being delusional! date more meet people. baka merun ka pede pakilala? :D

Best thing you can do, just wait but sit still. Don't make any move. She already knows your intention, the woman is already aware that you can attack anytime -- she expects it.

So what to do? Don't do anything at all. Don't text her. You already did your part (giving flowers, being mushy), let her do hers. Kahit magtext man lang sya and be somehow sweet should be enough -- pag wala yan, hanap ka na lang ng chic dito or sa Facebook
    ok il sit still, if nothing happens move on and find somebody else.. cold christmas night colder new years eve, warm me up guys! lets go out gimik naman dyan wala bang pede sumama sakin?

I'm also close to sosyal, pretty women but we're all just friends I call it inter-"mating" haha I match them with my friends in turn they give me good resources as well

Works really fine to me you go out and have everyone's attention. Plus when you get to meet someone new out of their circle, that person will be amazed that you resisted such beauties
    finding.... ding! lucius dami mo pla kilala eh, baka naman pede ako makisingit dyan at mangbingwit :D

5. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    mukhang sa pader ka nabangga ah DL! pero ako eto lang...

once ako nagbigay ng flowers sa nililigawan ko dati, buti nga ganyan pa sinabi sa yo. sa case ko, ni simpleng thanks or ganun reaction, wala! she accepted the flowers VERY COLD!

pero yung ganun reaction, wala man lang thank you, parang nakakadisappoint eh. nag-effort ka lahat lahat tapos ganun lang ang sasabihin sa yo? naku, malabo na talaga yan...

saying she's broken hearted and not yet ready, yan ang sinasabi ko na mahirap. been there in that situation twice, and ano naging ending? wala... oo, naging kami when i was in that situation, yet in the end, i got hurt... nakakahiya man sabihin pero, ang tinagal lang eh 3 weeks for the first incident, and a whopping 2 weeks on the second!

pero kung talgang desidido ka ke manager, dyan ka lang at wag masyado mag effort. observe lang nga, kagaya ng sinabi ko. kung kaya mo mag-antay, do so... pero you got to know when to stop

6. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by testament11 View Post
    mukhang sa pader ka nabangga ah DL! pero ako eto lang...

once ako nagbigay ng flowers sa nililigawan ko dati, buti nga ganyan pa sinabi sa yo. sa case ko, ni simpleng thanks or ganun reaction, wala! she accepted the flowers VERY COLD!

pero yung ganun reaction, wala man lang thank you, parang nakakadisappoint eh. nag-effort ka lahat lahat tapos ganun lang ang sasabihin sa yo? naku, malabo na talaga yan...

saying she's broken hearted and not yet ready, yan ang sinasabi ko na mahirap. been there in that situation twice, and ano naging ending? wala... oo, naging kami when i was in that situation, yet in the end, i got hurt... nakakahiya man sabihin pero, ang tinagal lang eh 3 weeks for the first incident, and a whopping 2 weeks on the second!

pero kung talgang desidido ka ke manager, dyan ka lang at wag masyado mag effort. observe lang nga, kagaya ng sinabi ko. kung kaya mo mag-antay, do so... pero you got to know when to stop
    thanks testament, maybe il observe lang pero i wont stay too long, sbi nga nila marami pa, tska baka nde tlga sha para sakin, maybe il go out with some friends, besides new found friends here in tsikot, nag aaya ako gimik naman, but its new year maybe busy with your families and love ones...

7. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Drop her like a hot potato. See how she will react. Dalawa lang yan. Either she won't mind or you'll turn things around and she'll come running after you. Minsan kasi you have to play mind games.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Drop her like a hot potato. See how she will react. Dalawa lang yan. Either she won't mind or you'll turn things around and she'll come running after you. Minsan kasi you have to play mind games.
    pwede eto mangyari but i doubt. some girls eh masyado mapride din kasi.

ganito, ang babae, gusto na palagi sila hinahabol para sabihin nila na "ay, ganun na pala ako kaganda, hahaha!"

9. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    drop her like a potato how do you do that? hehe sige cathy show your stuff!

10. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by testament11 View Post
    pwede eto mangyari but i doubt. some girls eh masyado mapride din kasi.

ganito, ang babae, gusto na palagi sila hinahabol para sabihin nila na "ay, ganun na pala ako kaganda, hahaha!"
    hahaha lolz sabi ko nga eh!

Sosyal Pretty women hang out area?