New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 123 of 151 FirstFirst ... 2373113119120121122123124125126127133 ... LastLast
Results 1,221 to 1,230 of 1503
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post

Serendipity, bro....

17.8K:snow:
    Parang movie yan boss ah? :D ..We'll see ...

* Primo .. so around 70 kms round trip. Thanks sa info!

OT na naman ...

2. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    ang lalayo. wala ba sa manila area lang?

3. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Retz View Post
    ang lalayo. wala ba sa manila area lang?
    BTT:

Ok balik na Manila .......... Jills, The Fort on Friday night's ...

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by lowslowbenz View Post
    BTT:

Ok balik na Manila .......... Jills, The Fort on Friday night's ...
    At around 5:30pm to 6pm, punta ka sa Glorietta/Greenbelt/Landmark then walk the elevated walkway from Landmark going back to Makati CBD/Legaspi Village (where the office buildings are). Kasalubong mo yung human traffic going to the malls for dinner with friends or to the sakayan/MRT. Dami rin chicks. :D

My wife always tells me kaya ako ginaganahan to walk to her office from the mall to fetch her and walk with her because spina-spot ko daw kasi yung mga officegirlies sa walkway.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Hahaha! I remember vinj telling me that nung nag meet kami last time. Gawin ko nga yan one of these days

6. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    At around 5:30pm to 6pm, punta ka sa Glorietta/Greenbelt/Landmark then walk the elevated walkway from Landmark going back to Makati CBD/Legaspi Village
    Hahaha, ok sa hot spots primo ah!

Last friday sa Fort, too many girls wearing clothes that show a lot of prime real estate.
    Last edited by lowslowbenz; January 21st, 2013 at 06:53 PM.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ^Mala Forbes, Valle Verde or Corinthians/Greenhills na prime properties? :D Di kaya sila sipunin? Malamig ang panahon.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by lowslowbenz View Post
    Last friday sa Fort, too many girls wearing clothes that show a lot of prime real estate.
    Hmmmmm, I'll be covering a debut at Blue Leaf sa The Fort this coming Friday. I think am gonna see those "prime real estate" :naughty2:

9. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    At around 5:30pm to 6pm, punta ka sa Glorietta/Greenbelt/Landmark then walk the elevated walkway from Landmark going back to Makati CBD/Legaspi Village (where the office buildings are). Kasalubong mo yung human traffic going to the malls for dinner with friends or to the sakayan/MRT. Dami rin chicks. :D

My wife always tells me kaya ako ginaganahan to walk to her office from the mall to fetch her and walk with her because spina-spot ko daw kasi yung mga officegirlies sa walkway.
    yan ang route ko pag ng co-comute ako, and tama ka sir lots of pretty officegirlies dyan

10. Join Date
    Aug 2004

Chicks yung namimigay ng UNICEF talk sa may PLDT bldg

Sosyal Pretty women hang out area?