New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Of what use is a pretty face if you are going to die of shame and boredom every time she opens her mouth to speak?

2. Join Date
    May 2006
    ^^On the contrary what use is a brilliant mind if your going to die of shame before she opens her mouth

3. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    ^^hehehehe...:2thumbsup::2thumbsup:

4. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Further, I am still 'notorious' here in the office for encouraging the hiring of only 'good-looking' lady engineers, who passed our technical exams. However, a lot of people outside of HR, are now very thankful because most of them are still excited to be reporting for work. The learning curve may be a bit steep at the start, but I never ran out of (male) engineers who volunteer their assistance in training them....

My wife, who handles Customer Service et al, also encourages hiring 'good-looking' ladies....

7707:band:

5. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    way back before, i dated a girl who was very intellectual. I beleive awardee sya ng TOSP. She's not that attractive for me but she is very intellectual. It is good conversing with her since we could relate to each other but the problem is it is somewhat boring. I'm not sure why, pero parang ang serious ng usapan.... siyempre gusto mo naman masaya yun date mo at hindi maging parang business talk or debate ang kalabasan.

mahirap din if you're going to marry an intellectual, minsan yun simpleng desisyon pagtatalunan nyo pa....

6. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    ^^+1, yeah it's like pulling teeth. Get's tiring at times. but for me ***ual/sensual compatability siguro one of the most important things in a relationship, if you have that hindi ka na maghahanap ng iba. That's the reason why some go for "hipon"
    Last edited by Negus; March 26th, 2009 at 01:46 PM.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    +1 on the sensual compatibility.. definitely bridges the gaps in between!

8. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    If I may butt in,

I always say na mas okay kung ang makuha mo is yung masarap kausap, kung magkasama kasi kayo every night and day through good or bad times at least ma enjoy mo siyang kausap which you guys will do more than *** or malling.

bonus na lang siguro yung: inteligence, mabait, pretty face, long smooth legs , fair skin

hehe

9. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by ab_initio View Post
    uhhhmmm...my tito has this to say:

When you are courting a nice girl an hour seems like a second. When you sit on a red-hot cinder a second seems like an hour. That's relativity. Albert Einstein

he goes on saying:

It would be a sad situation if the wrapper were better than the meat wrapped inside it.
    ---Albert Einstein

interesting. the guy practically sucked at relationships, he left a trail of broken marriages and a dozen affairs in pursuit of his first love, science .

"My essence is what I think, not what I feel." - einstein
    "He wanted *** without complications," says Schulmann. "His pursuit of ladies was one where the sense of obligation was at a minimum, but the pursuit of pleasure was maintained - The pursuit of the greatest priority - physics - was never in question."
    Last edited by Negus; March 26th, 2009 at 02:38 PM.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    basta ako ang gusto ko, pag gising ko sa umaga eh mukhang anghel yung mukha kahit bagong gising.. para maganda agad araw ko...

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast
Question para sa guys